Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shooting In Treebes

Lewis McColl Guest

Default Shooting In Treebes

I am sure all have heard about the terror attack near Carcassonne in SW France. Sadly innocent people have yet again been murdered by a nutter. Thankfully the Gendarmes shot the bastar-
    What a brave man this officer was he must have known it was more than likely only going to end one way. He gave himself up so a woman hostage could be released so he no doubt saved this woman's life.
    720a0f773b61466c913c4bd1033018fd_original.jpg R.I.P

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Shooting In Treebes

lewis a truly brave man i have said many times any immigrant commits any crime no matter what should be deported this thing was known to police what was he doing still in France lets hope France honours the brave police man.. jp

3. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Many more migrants like that animal John, they are free to travel all over Europe at any time, no borders to cross, madness, kt
    R689823

5. Thanks cappy, Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Lewis McColl Guest

The nutter was Lakdim, born in April 1992 in Morocco and had French nationality. He was known to French intelligence services.
    There was a top official on the English speaking news channel this morning was getting a grilling from a reporter. He said what everyone was thinking. If this guy was known to the security forces why was he still out on the streets. The guy gave a very fair answer I thought. He said Lakdim was a known petty thief and had been arrested for drug dealing offences. He was known to have been radicalised in prison.
    He was then asked why was he released, he had served his time!!!
    He was asked if these types of attacks are going to become a way of life in France? He thought for a moment and said, sadly yes they are, we can only do so much.
    He went on to say that there are currently 13,000 known suspects on police radar, hopefully we can arrest the next terrorist before there is an attack, but again sadly this will be unlikely as these kinds of attacks are being carried out by lone wolf terrorists.
    When he was pressed about what was being done concerning the monitoring of these 13,000 known suspects, his reply was as much as is possible using the resources we have available. He went on to say to monitor these individuals 24/7 would take about 40 officers per suspect.

7. Thanks Doc Vernon, Trader thanked for this post
    Keith at Tregenna Guest

Very sad to hear that Gendarmarie officer Lt col Arnaud Beltrame, who selflessly and heroically exchanged himself for a hostage during yesterdays terrorist siege, lost his fight and died during the night.

This man showed bravery far and above what could've been expected, and paid with his life. He is a national hero and deserving of every single honour that should be rightly bestowed on him.

Rest now Sir.

Keith.

9. Thanks N/A, Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Likes Trader liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

##i believe many of our police officers would do that brave deed.....it is the man of the moment who can do these deeds......i give him my greatest respect.....not an easy job in these times......cappy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Of course . despite us having a border, these animals still get through. The one this week sentenced to minimum 30 yerars in jail for planting a bomb on the underground. He came in on the back of a lorry as a minor, was put into a foster home, fed and clothed, educated, etc etc. There is no one answer to it, even the death penalty would not stop it. I just think that giving then freedom to travel the length of Europe is crazy. The organisers of this filth in the middle East could not believe their luck and ease of infiltration, kt
    R689823

12. Thanks Doc Vernon, Trader thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Tindell View Post
    Of course . despite us having a border, these animals still get through. The one this week sentenced to minimum 30 yerars in jail for planting a bomb on the underground. He came in on the back of a lorry as a minor, was put into a foster home, fed and clothed, educated, etc etc. There is no one answer to it, even the death penalty would not stop it. I just think that giving then freedom to travel the length of Europe is crazy. The organisers of this filth in the middle East could not believe their luck and ease of infiltration, kt
    ##yes keith they now state he is much older than he told them .....that was a bit to late for the people injured on the train ...my daughter travels from york to london once a week and stays overnite she will not now go on the tube ...which costs her more travelling time and finance ...she cant get out of londistan quick enough...cappy

14. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Keith at Tregenna Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Keith at Tregenna View Post
    Very sad to hear that Gendarmarie officer Lt col Arnaud Beltrame, who selflessly and heroically exchanged himself for a hostage during yesterdays terrorist siege, lost his fight and died during the night.

This man showed bravery far and above what could've been expected, and paid with his life. He is a national hero and deserving of every single honour that should be rightly bestowed on him.

Rest now Sir.

Keith.

The French policeman who was shot by an ISIS fanatic in a supermarket siege was married on his deathbed just hours before he succumbed to his injuries. Arnaud Beltrame, 45, was gunned down after agreeing to take the place of a female hostage who was being held at the Super U store in the southern town of Trebes during a terrifying stand-off. The gunman, identified as 25-year-old Radouane Lakdim, was holding a shop worker hostage when Beltrame bravely intervened. France was in mourning on Saturday and people laid flowers in front of the Gendarmerie Nationale in Carcassonne in tribute to the courageous officer.

RIP.

16. Thanks Jim Brady, Doc Vernon, Trader thanked for this post
    Likes Keith Tindell, N/A liked this post
    Lewis McColl Guest

All Flags at Gendarme stations are flying at half mast. Yes as mentioned only this week was the first anniversary of the murder of PC Palmer, another brave man who put his life on the line for others.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast