Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Some help needed applying to work for the merchant navy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Some help needed applying to work for the merchant navy

Wont reveal his real age Lads but I say he is around the early 30 Mark!
    Cheers
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

2. Thanks Captain Kong, Red Lead Ted thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Some help needed applying to work for the merchant navy

Hi there. My apologies, I have been very busy over the last week so have not had chance to log on and reply. Thank you to all of you who responded, your comments were very helpful. And yes I'm in my very early 30s. Like I said in my original post, I really have wasted parts of my life but I really do genuinely and honestly want to remedy this. I really do not want to become one of those people who just doss around their entire life and never actually achieve anything. Chances are this might not work out for me, my age might (probably will) go against me as will a number of other mentioned factors. But I'm looking at it like this, I can only try. At least if I try and it doesn't work out I can say I went for it. But, I am hoping that....if my 27 year old cousin can obtain a position (okay he has the life experience I mentioned).....then maybe there might be a slim chance that someone at the open day might take a chance on me IF I go all out and try and make the best impression I can and show a genuine interest and willingness to learn.

Thanks again though, I really do appreciate you all taking the time to respond to me

4. Thanks Chris Allman thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2