Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bp lng

Lewis McColl Guest

Default Re: Bp lng

The daftest course I was ever going to sent on while with BP was a defensive driving course. Yes a CAR DRIVING course. There reasoning was as they held a lot of BP love in's as in workshops, just really so they could tell you how wonderful they were in the office and also to learn how to become a team player, ( I think it was more to do with how to screw your leave up)
    Anyway I kept refusing the course as I kept saying the dates did not suit etc!
    They told me if I did not get this course I would not be able to attend these love in's, well that really threw me into a wild panic OMG I cannot go and listen to all the bullsh-t that takes place within the BP family. In the end I had to do it though. This guy turns up at my home and says okay Mr McColl let's go. I borrowed the keys to the wifes 3 cylinder Corsa and he says it says here you have a C Class Mercedes Mr McColl were is that ?Sorry I don't get it out if it is raining as it is my pride and joy. We drove down Hoylake prom and back again , excellent he says, just a few pointers, for you. Before any journey check the oil , check the tyres and make sure the screen wash bottle is full. Aye dead on , he gives me my defensive driving certificate which has pride of place in then lounge.
    Next time I am back on leave gets the call hello Lewis BP here there will be a workshop at the end of the month and you will be there!!!! will you be using your own transport or will you require a hire car. No I'll be fine I will make my own way there. As it was summer and glorious weather. I don't think they were best pleased when I rolled up on my Honda Firblade I owned at the time, funny I was never asked again, but they did put out a fleet memo that attending BP workshops motor cycles werenot deemed as a suitable form of transport. I really did not like working for BP.
    Last edited by Lewis McColl; 11th October 2017 at 03:08 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2