Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29

Thread: Nothing in it, just tickled me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Nothing in it, just tickled me.

Irish farmer advertised a donkey for sale, paddy (sorry Lewis)decided he could do with a donkey, spoke to the farmer and they did the deal for £100, on the proviso that the farmer could keep it for a couple of days until Paddy found his own grazing, paid the farmer cash.
    two days later Paddy went to collect his donkey with the trailer, on arrival at the farm, the farmer said, I've got some bad news, your donkey died last night !!, Paddy wanted his money back, but farmer said, no, you paid so its your donkey. So Paddy decided to take the dead donkey away with him. Some weeks later Paddy met the farmer in town, and the farmer enquired what he did with the donkey, Paddy told him he made £200 on the dead donkey, How said the farmer, Paddy said i raffled it !!!, the farmer said you raffled a dead donkey, didn't you get complaints ??, yes said Paddy, the bloke with winning ticket complained, but i just gave him his money back !!!!!!, they are not all thick jokes, lol kt
    R689823

2. Likes cappy, Lewis McColl, vic mcclymont liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

##it was a wake in ireland ......the room downstairs was filled with mourners .....the wife of the man who died said we should take the coffin upstairs its getting rowdy with all this drink going on......four men helped the coffin upstairs and put it on the bedroom floor ....the wife said thats not right ....we have got one chair here we need another three chairs .....paddy goes to the top of the stairs and shouts three chairs for the corpse ...and shaun in the corner shouts hip hip hooray......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Miss O'Leary, the church organist, was in her eighties and had never been married. She was much admired for her sweetness and kindness to all. The parish priest came to call on her one afternoon early in the spring, and she welcomed him into her little cottage. She invited him to have a seat while she made the tea. As he sat facing her old pump organ, the priest noticed a cut glass bowl sitting on top of it, filled with water. In the water floated, of all things, an item the menfolk use to help prevent conception. Imagine his shock and surprise. Imagine his curiosity! Surely Miss O'Leary had lost her senses! When she returned with the tea and scones, they began to chat. The priest tried to stifle his curiosity about the bowl of water and its unusual contents, but soon it got the better of him; he could resist no longer. Miss O'Leary," he said, "I wonder if you would tell me about this?" (pointing to the bowl). "Oh, yes, Father," she replied, "Isn't it wonderful? I was walking in the village last October and I found this little package on the ground. The directions said to put it on the organ, keep it wet, and it would prevent disease. And you know... I haven't had a cold all winter.
    "Our veterans did not forget about us .... Let's not forget about them." From Michael Levesque

5. Likes Lewis McColl, Keith Tindell liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

From last Christmas -

gift.jpg

K.

"Our veterans did not forget about us .... Let's not forget about them." From Michael Levesque

7. Likes Lewis McColl, Stan Carter liked this post
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29