Thread: Trewidden

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Cool Trewidden

Anybody from the crew on here from January 1970 we did coastal Europe before heading to Madagascar, reunion ,Lorenzo marques,
    As skipper committed suicide in the straights of Madagascar we then went to Goa before heading home ,I was a 1st trip deck boy my knickname on there was Noggin given that name by Harry Cutbush

2. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Trewidden

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Brinn View Post
    Anybody from the crew on here from January 1970 we did coastal Europe before heading to Madagascar, reunion ,Lorenzo marques,
    As skipper committed suicide in the straights of Madagascar we then went to Goa before heading home ,I was a 1st trip deck boy my knickname on there was Noggin given that name by Harry Cutbush
    Do you know a guy named David Wood? I know he went to those places, just donít know exactly when cause he talks a lot about his days on the ships. He was with the British Merchant Navy from 65-73. Iím looking for dadís old shipmates cause heís turning 70 and I have some bday surprises for yams would like to try and get in touch with old pals.

4. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Likes Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Trewidden

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Brinn View Post
    She was a very good ship when i was on her in 67-68 for about 7 months, with good cabins, food and a great crew.
    Carrying supplies for Armed forces in Persian gulf [ lots of alcohol ] and only did about 7 ports with only 1 with a dock berth-the rest was boats to shore when we were allowed. Fantastic time despite drawbacks due to young and crazy crew.
    She was a nice ship for a first tripper.

6. Likes Doc Vernon, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post