Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Frexit

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Frexit

The Electoral Reform Commission the organisation that called to Police assistance has a track track record of bias towards remaining.
    Clair Basset the C.E quit user aqusations of bias and went to a more lucrative job.
    Since 1975 I have always voted against the EEC and the EU, in my case it was not about immigration it was the continual meddling with unelected officials.
    Vic

2. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I voted remain , but having heard a speech by Junkers on federalisation time to go think
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#14... John why does Russia get blamed for everything. When they have an election everyone else gets their two Pennyworth in and decries Putin or whoever is in power. Everyone all over the world has their say on others, Russia is no different from others , the only difference is they don’t run around looking for others to blame if elections don’t go as they want. Russia and others have always since their revolution been usd as a whipping boy and someone to blame. The people decided about Brexit not Russia.. I didn’t have a vote on it , but I did cheer on for the result that happened, and I am not a Russian, so maybe they will accuse me maybe of being a Russian sympathiser or something. What a big bunch of cry babies some people are. They have no need o look for excuses , the vote has been cast. JS

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Can we do best of three / five / seven , until we get a result we want , we had a vote , freely given , in my case I was a lost remainer I've got over it , but when Junkers talks of the United States of Europe , and the European Army , I'm glad I was on the losing side
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

Lewis McColl Guest

What is the objection to a European army???

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Might be better than another only German one but,
    if we are out, there will be no say again in what could
    occur again.

These are not my words - but, food for thought !

"We found out in the years leading up to 1914 and 1939 that turning our backs on Europe is a very bad idea because it isn’t going anywhere. Brexit is like divorcing your partner and then having to live in their spare room for the rest of eternity (and without the key to the front door)."

Last edited by Keith at Tregenna; 2nd November 2018 at 10:29 PM.

8. Likes N/A liked this post
    Lewis McColl Guest

I would be more worried about Putin and the Russians. Once the UK is out of the EU and the Donald shafts the UK. The Russians will just buy the rest up that they do not already own. Instead of being Americas little aircraft carrier!!!!!Russia will slam the door to Europe and America hey ho!!! there you have it....
    Last edited by Lewis McColl; 2nd November 2018 at 10:33 PM.

10. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I wouldnt worry too much about Putin as an individual the same as I wouldn’t worry about Trump. Or any other leader for that matter. They are only mortal and used to live for 3 score and 10 until recent times.What ever they do or you think they do is written by people with axes to grind or other targets in mind. It is the government of the day that sets out its policies and aims. Going not too far back during the Crimean War the USA supported Russia. Bonds are too easily made and also easily broken. Brexit being the odd one out as seeming whoever forged those bonds wasn’t too careful of the consequences of escaping the out of this world promises apparently made behind closed doors. The politicians as usual lying through their rectums. If you think that a European army would be good for Britain , you must have been reading the daily worker and getting mixed up with your newspapers. If one wants British nationals at the call. Of foreign generals. Then one must ask those European patriots first if they agree to it. Russia which is always being called the bad guy tried doing this in their federated states but as people get older and wiser is a no go. JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 2nd November 2018 at 11:34 PM.

12. Likes happy daze john in oz, cappy liked this post
    Keith at Tregenna Guest

I would have more concerns over Trump.

The others good or bad are statesmen.

He is a loose wire.

K.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

He may appear to some to be a loose wire, but loose or not , he is a patriotic one , which a lot of others are not. The results are obviously there for all to see as in Brexit. Anyhow should be no concern to me as not allowed to vote. The only thing I am dependant on is my pension I get at 2002 rates. No doubt if I did have a vote I would vote for the party who promised to increase it to what an illegal immigrant got. But as can’t will just carry on as is. Best of luck of trying to achieve Britain as it once was. And hope the kitchen sink wasn’t handed over as well.plumbers are hard to come by these days. JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 3rd November 2018 at 02:50 AM.

15. Likes happy daze john in oz, cappy liked this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast