Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: UK police in trouble again

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: UK police in trouble again

Quote Originally Posted by Marian Gray View Post
    What no brown toast option! Like how ''Rob'' has his name on the sauce lid Comment by Theodore Thomsons-Gazelle
    pretty much sums up Diana
    Marian, Dont forget the tattie scones
    {terry scouse}

2. Likes Bill Cameron, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Some people really have to get a life.....
    stan.

4. Likes N/A, John F Collier liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Will someone please remove this thread, I am drooling: :Lol

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Post Re: UK police in trouble again

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun Gander View Post
    https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/r...-a3733301.html

Personally the only offensive thing I can see is the lack of fried bread, fried tomatoes and mushrooms.

SDG

PS I love that the Welsh are eating a 'full English'
    That certainly looks like a slimline version of a ' Proper English Belly Buster ' No Bubble and Squeak, no tomatoes , no fried bread, poached eggs and not enough bacon, under cooked sausages no kippers for starters or fruit juice and where is the pucker butter? If I was a Welsh copper I would sack the cook and complain to all and sundry including the Evening Standard how the country is going to the dogs when a working man can not even get a decent breakfast any more. I have just noticed that sauce (The cheek of it) Breakfast without the old H (ouses )of P(arlament) sacrilege.
    Last edited by john walker; 16th January 2018 at 01:05 PM. Reason: to add

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by stan carter View Post
    Some people really have to get a life.....
    stan.
    Hi Stan, Tree Huggers, Vegetarians, Politically Correct Brigade & Brexit Remoaners are all of the same ilk, they think
    everybody else should share their ideals, they live on their own planet. Cheers, JFC

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Trouble is John, its the tail wagging the dog.
    Or the other old expression " give someone an inch and they will take a mile".
    Every day you open the papers there is more info on the minority complaining, its time the majority stood up.
    Yes, there are bounds of decency which should not be broken, but, when one cannot expresses a valid opinion, without fear of upsetting the minority, something is wrong.
    Vic
    Last edited by vic mcclymont; 16th January 2018 at 08:24 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by John F Collier View Post
    Hi Stan, Tree Huggers, Vegetarians, Politically Correct Brigade & Brexit Remoaners are all of the same ilk, they think
    everybody else should share their ideals, they live on their own planet. Cheers, JFC
    No they do not, they live on the same planet as thee and me and are entitled to an opinion the same as your good self. To change a simple and light hearted thread about a breakfast of slight indulgence shows an intolerance as bad as everything the people and ideals you have just maligned. I do not normally get involved or take exception to extreme political views on this site. Your thoughts on the subject are just that extreme and prejudiced. Methinks that the post should be moved to either the thread 'hungry ships and bad feeders ' or if you wish to turn it into a political statment 'stormy weather'

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Not often I disagree with you John, but on this occasion you are wrong.
    Vegans are in a minority and the original post was about Police Breakfasts, some vegan objected to the picture from a minority perspective.
    I don't believe it was apolitical statement.
    Vic

11. Thanks John F Collier, Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Vic, tree huggers, politically correct brigade and brexit remoaners are all of the same ilk. how much more political do you need to make it anything but apolitical ??????

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by john walker View Post
    No they do not, they live on the same planet as thee and me and are entitled to an opinion the same as your good self. To change a simple and light hearted thread about a breakfast of slight indulgence shows an intolerance as bad as everything the people and ideals you have just maligned. I do not normally get involved or take exception to extreme political views on this site. Your thoughts on the subject are just that extreme and prejudiced. Methinks that the post should be moved to either the thread 'hungry ships and bad feeders ' or if you wish to turn it into a political statment 'stormy weather'
    With respect JW, sorry you consider my views as extreme as I do not think it's wrong to state one's opinions on something so
    important as our right to free speech, I think you are the one who is showing intolerance by trying to put me down, well I
    can tell you it won't wear. I am not in any way an extreme person and I resent you saying I am simply because I don't agree with how our society is changing, maybe I am old school but extreme NO !!!! I was brought up quite strictly and taught values
    those same values are fast disappearing today and I believe it is my right to dislike what is happening to this country, I think
    you are WRONG WRONG WRONG in your assumptions. I think you are being small minded here. I did not join this site to
    argue but I will always defend myself, quite frankly I am surprised at your outburst, I think you are being small minded. JFC

14. Thanks Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast