Dusty the Dogaroo - A good story for a change(Thanks to Dave Wlliams)

I think this is something one could say could only happen in Australia!

Dusty the kangaroois convinced he is a dog and loves life on the farm at Wittenoom Hills,
near Esperance in Western Australia

Two-year-old Dusty thekangaroo is convinced he is a dog.
Ashley Stewart and hisfamily farm at Wittenoom Hills, 60 kilometres north-east of Esperance, inWestern Australia.
Mr Stewart rescued thejoey after its mother was killed when hit by a car in a road accident.
"We weren't surehe would even survive but we fed him and of course he's just taken off fromthere," he said.
"He lives on theback patio. We've actually had to go and buy a third dog bed for him to sleepin because he used to pinch one of the beds from the dogs."
Mr Stewart said Lillythe golden retriever and Rosie the border collie loved their kangaroo.
"He thinks Lillyis his mum, he's always grooming her, they're always together and if Lilly goesout of the yard he pines for her and sort of hops up and down the fence untilhe's let out to go with her."
Mr Stewart said Dusty,the kangaroo, wore a collar like a dog.
"When he waslittle we let him out during the day and then we'd get him at night and lockhim back up in the backyard and we couldn't find him because they don't makeany noise and they just sit very still so I'd have to go out in the darkwith a torch.
"So I got a collar and I put some reflective tape on it so it wouldshine out in the torch light and I could find him."