Thread: beats boogying

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default beats boogying

i suppose in the race to do something different on cruises, they've come up with this !!!!, good job ships have stabilisers. if they told you about this 60-70 years ago you would think everyone was on the bevvy, kt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAWmyNMnbBc
    R689823

2. Thanks happy daze john in oz thanked for this post
    Likes Doc Vernon, Captain Kong liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: beats boogying

Now that looks like some fun but a bit slow for me LOL a speedier one may get more going!
    The things they come up with Today,but suppose they have to keep on looking for new ideas!
    Great
    Thanks
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Tindell View Post
    i suppose in the race to do something different on cruises, they've come up with this !!!!, good job ships have stabilisers. if they told you about this 60-70 years ago you would think everyone was on the bevvy, kt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAWmyNMnbBc
    Keith, I have just showed that to my missus................. Told her its compulsory everyone has to carry that out as part of a survival course........... We are cruising next year........................... You can go on your bloody own !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    {terry scouse}

5. Thanks Keith Tindell thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Nothing wrong with cruising if you choose your ship, company, Itinerary, and tme of the year.[/I]
    I have been doing it for 20 years ever since I retired, Always have a good one.
    Came home eight weeks ago after two months in the South Pacific. off again in 27 weeks round the world from Miami both sides of South America, Panama Canal, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, up the Andes to the lost city of the Incas to Machu Pichu, across to Easter Island to see the BIG Statues again, then Pitcairns Island to see my friend Jacki Christian , gr, gr , gr , grand daughter of Fletcher Christian, then the Tahitian Islands, Papeete, Morea, Bora boram Tonga, Four New Zealand ports, and four Australian ports from Sydney to Darwin, Komodo island, Bali, Java, and Singapore, a few days in Singapore and then fly home. Two and a half months.
    Nowt wrong with that, it is on the AMSTERDAM , of Holland America, Line, done the same trip twice before,.... Magic.
    Last edited by Captain Kong; 4th July 2018 at 03:09 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Certainly looks like fairground cruising has come to some of them, bit of an upgrade from quoits !!, kt
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Gees Capt
    Yet another Bonza of a World Tour ,and as usual i know both you and Anne will enjoy .
    I am still waiting for her indoors to retire so that we too may one day (if its not too laye LOL) go on a nice Cruise possibly a part of a World Cruise on one of the Big Liners! Wjo knows which way the wind Blows !
    Hope we see each other again when you are here in Sydney,let me know when !
    Irene has actually started at last to cut her hours a bit so that may indicate something??? Here's hoping !!
    Cheers
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

9. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Carnival, owners of the largest number of cruise companies, along with celebrity cruise are now attempting to attract the young families so there are a number of ships with all manner of 'gimics' on board. Ice skating, surf waves, gold course, you name it you will find it on one.

Not for me, I prefer, as does King, the some what simpler cruise lines where you will enjoy going to see other places, not going to the fair ground. Can do that shore at any time.

just back from Japan and south Korea, will put something up in coming days, then NZ for Christmas/ New Year and Norway next June.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

11. Likes Doc Vernon, Captain Kong liked this post