Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: yesterday

Gulliver Guest

Cool Re: yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Vernon View Post
    We now have one only a Pug,and I hope that he will last as long as the others did@
    Sad occasion ,so all one can do is the best !
    Oh you and your Pug !
    Pug.jpg
    I saw this and I thought of you Vernon ! I love pugs too.
    Last edited by Gulliver; 25th March 2017 at 09:03 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: yesterday

So sorry to hear of your loss John, it broke my wife and my hearts when we lost our Yorkie, she had been part of our lives for 16 years and had given us so much happiness and pleasure. You will recover and remember those happy times. I find in life that animals can be so trusting, loving and loyal and are very often infinitely preferable to many humans that I have come across. Take care my friend, things will get better, to me someone who loves animals is kind caring and loyal too.
    When one door closes another one shuts, it must be the wind

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by happy daze john in oz View Post
    John you bring tears to my eyes as i read your story. Just this time last uear we lost out cat of 17 years. She came to us over the fence as a two year old from a family who had abused her.
    I know the pain all too well, time heals and thankfully memories live on.
    I'm dreading,the inevitable,pained reaction.When my little friends cat,goes ,after 14yrs.
    It's just about holding on now.The Vets .managed to save Her,as a Kitten.after it being severely mauled.
    The weeping and wailing, as we sat on the wall outside . Was frightening.

4. Thanks Richard Quartermaine thanked for this post
    Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Given the choice between people and animals I will on most occasions take animals.
    They do no harm in most cases, only kill to eat, not for fun, are loyal more so than many humans, and give great pleasure to their owners. All they ask is food and a warm bed, to be loved and in return give untold love of their own kind.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

first thanks for all the kind posts.. I have always had rescue dogs it takes longer to gain their trust in us humans and if trained right they are much better than having a pup from birth they know know different. every morning after stroke heart and cancer being bed ridden for long periods of time he would be sitting on watch at the side of the day bed we have downstairs then he had his sleep the house seems empty toby was a big softy snoring farting you name it but he was well loved the day he passed he went in for minor surgery he was under when they tried to incubate him they found a large mass at the back of his throat it was cancer and I was given the decision to end his life I could not even think that he would be in any type of pain a few months down the line so I ask the vet to give him the shot they did it while I was on the phone and in less than a minute he was gone from our family its still raw at this time he was well known throughout the area many kids around the area have sent cards even grown neighbours have shed tears over him but like all things you are born to die he was the best companion nurse and friend a man could have and I must say I sobbed like a baby when he left us time will tell again thanks I have not much time for people but animals yes.. jp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2