Hi 212121another story you might. When I was on the calgaria in Montreal harbour April 1957 as a edh aged17 I was in the mess room when their was a shout of quick look at this I went on deck and saw a tug the John Pratt being pulled over by the ship it was docking the bridge was about to go under the water the mate shouted man the lifeboat 7 of us launched the life boat in about a minute rowed out to where the tug sank when a head popped up out the water it was the chief engineer we pulled him aboard the lifeboat another lifeboat picked up 3more of the crew we rowed to the shore it was very sad as 4 of the crew drowned the captain his niece a Woman cook a 21year old deck hand and 1 other. The press came aboard and took photos of us which was printed in the papers. About 10 years ago the son of the captain of the calgaria Donaldson line sent me a copy of the story in the papers a plcture of us 7 lifeboat crew plus showing us pulling the guy from the water. The captains name was downie. The epilogue to this story is the tug that sank was refloated and went into service again under the name of (youville) well that's it excepting that 10 years ago the bath chronicle done a story about it so l was in the papers again. Thanks for listening John phillips