Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: can we trust old bill

Bengy Roberts Guest

Default can we trust old bill

Please help on this one
    2 days ago,i spoke to a lady who stays not far from me.She was very pale,and obviously deppressed.Facts are,her son had been put in police custody.His x girl friend will not leave him alone,and keeps goading him by mobile,he does not want anything to do with her.she phoned police and said he was a drug dealer,and had drugs in his house,which he never had.The police phoned him and told him they had battered his door off hinges,and door was lying in garden,which it was,this was after police said he had till 8 that night to hand himself in,(but they took door off at 4) They wrecked his house,every room.This was a phone call made,with no evidence,so anyone can make a call,and this may happen to another innocent victim.Sorry for long story,but this hurt me,as i know the people.The guy works,and could have lost his job,also he will get billed for door.Annoyed Bengy

2. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Likes Graham Payne liked this post
    Keith at Tregenna Guest

Default Re: can we trust old bill

Can we trust the old bill

In reality we would be worse off without them.

They do have much intelligence and do not do much lightly.

The old no smoke without fire comes to mind ?

K.

Bengy Roberts Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Keith at Tregenna View Post
    Can we trust the old bill

?

K.
    of course,as long as police state does not come into it,anyway,any news on driver shot dead by police in uk

- - - Updated - - -

the guy went to court yesterday,and was cleared of any charges,his lawyer has seen his phone history,and is looking towards the female,being taken to court,for wasting police time
    Last edited by Doc Vernon; 28th September 2017 at 09:14 PM.

5. Thanks Doc Vernon, Captain Kong, Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Likes Graham Payne liked this post
    Keith at Tregenna Guest

Sorry, not seen the news, is this the same person ?

K.

Bengy Roberts Guest

the guys son took him to police station,so he could be taken in,the guys son was physically sick with worry

- - - Updated - - -

not in news

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

We had a case here in Oz last week which was a cracker.

Guy gets pulled over for speeding and only about 500 meters from home.
    Tells the cop he has forgotten his wallet so cop asks for name and address.
    Guy gives his brothers name and address.
    Cop does PNC comes back, puts handcuffs on him and into the divi van.

Back at the police station about 30 minutes later his brother arrives also in handcuffs.

The guy who gave the false name did not know his brother had five warrants outstanding.
    He had moved to a new address, the one given by the brother, and the police had not been able to trace him.
    But with the help of the brother giving the false name and address they were able to trace him.

He was taken away for further questioning.
    The brother who gave the false name and address was charged with,
    Speeding
    Giving false name and address
    Driving whilst suspended
    Attempting to pervert the course of justice.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

In 2012, I had very Severe pains around my waist and stomach area and had to call an ambulance,
    I sent the night in A&E and then found a bed on the ward.
    I phoned my son in Portsmouth, as he is the BEST Consultant in that area of the body, He told me to tell the Doctors to give me an ERCP to investigate the Liver and surrounding organs. The doctor here said "You don't need one."
    Later that day, I asked for my BP Tablets,
    The Nurse said, "We do not give Medication to Drug Dealers," in a Loud voice, Everyone on the ward all looked and pointed at me. 2He`s a Druggy " I could hear them all say.
    "No I am Not" I shouted at the Nurse,
    She says , "Your son has been in here shouting that you have stolen tablets off his girl friend and selling them"
    I said , "My son is a Consultant in the QA Hospital in Portsmouth and my other son was away on holiday with his wife and children. Call the Doctor,"
    The Doctor in Broken English said, "Yes you are Drug Dealer, get out of my hospital"
    I was given a paper, No treatment required on it,
    I was still in a little pain.
    I went home and wrote a letter to the CEO of the hospital, and got a reply with her apologies in it.
    The pains subsided, so I went to Hawaii a few weeks later and the severe pains started again.
    so I went to the Queens Medical Cente in Honolulu and the Doctor in the ER told me I had four days to live without medication.

I had two life saving operations there, A gangrene4 Gall Bladder, Cholysistitus and Severe Pancreatis.

So this hospital here in Boltonistan could have killed me because I was wrongly accused of being a Drug Dealer
    Brian.

10. Thanks N/A, j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

years ago one of my sons and his girlfriend went on holiday when they came back she was very ill and had to go into an isolation ward most were drug addicts some had aids we got her a tv for her room she told us a fella had keep opening her room door and popping his head in he was eyeing up the tv? so imagine when the tw.t pocked his head in and myself and four sons all in the room one of my sons followed this crettin out and told him seeing we were on the 14th floor asked him if he could fly and we will see if he can if he showed his face again we asked the nurse what was going on here its a mad house and wanted her moved immediately and we waited until she was the nurse told us with the ward 99% drug addicts and they would sell anything belonging to other patients outside the ward you could tell and see some dealers were there supplying the inmates we told the police about it nothing done? jp

12. Thanks N/A, j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

My brother who died a couple of weeks ago was once suspected of killing two men in the Cameo Cinema in Liverpool in March 1949
    I was battered by the Police Inspector Balmer when he smashed his way through our front door in Bolton 40 miles away to search the house.
    Two other men were then charged with the Murders, One George Kelly was Hanged and the other, Charles Connolly was given Ten Years in Wakefield for conspiracy to Murder and robbery,
    I became a good friend of Charles over the years, and eventually with a Liverpool business man, Lou Santangeli and Author George Skelly and I also wrote my statements, as I met a man in Melbourne Australia who claimed to have done the Murders, I battered him at the time.
    The appeal went to the Criminal Cases Revue Court In London and Both men, Kelly and Connolly were cleared of the Murder charges. Unfortunately too late for George Kelly who had been hanged 50 years previously and Charles Connolly who sadly died whilst shopping in Norris Green ASDA store in Liverpool two years previously, They had been set up by Inspector Balmer, George Skelly and I went to the Liverpool Cathedral for George Kelly`s Funeral, they had bouncers on the door and us who had campaigned to clear the name of Kelly and then had his body exhumed from under the car park in Walton Gaol were refused admission, we had to stand outside in the cold and rain.
    In 1997 two years before Charles Died I got my brother Jim to meet Charles Connolly and the three of us had a pint on Queens Drive in Liverpool.
    George Skelly the Author, wrote an excellent story with all the possible research into all the facts. , The book is called, "THE CAMEO CONSPIRCY", By George Skelly. Our side of the story is in the Book.

So again as the Title says, "Can you trust Old Bill".
    Brian.

Jim is on the right Charles on the left. and George Kelly`s Funeral out side the RC Cathedral.52 years after his death on the Gallows.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Captain Kong; 29th September 2017 at 08:57 PM.

14. Thanks Evan Lewis, N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

When "The Old Bill" accuses an Innocent person of a Crime, the effects are Devastating.
    Put yourself in this position.... You have gone out for the evening and return around 11pm, The front door is hanging off the hinges and the door frame smashed, inside is a son and daughter, the son is pale faced, daughter sobbing in tears. What the.... ???? the house is wrecked with drawers and wardrobes and cupboards wide open and cloting scattered around.
    Daughter blurts out, "Our Jim is a murderer,". Mother nearly faints, Dad in total disbelief,..
    Jim sailed last Saturday for Japan. how...???.

On the previous Saturday evening, 19 March 1949, a man entered the Cameo Cinema in Liverpool with a gun and into the Managers Office to rob the evenings takings of £50.
    The Manager was shot dead in a struggle then the Assistant Manager runs in and he too is shot and dies. the killer runs out leaving the cash on the desk.

The Liverpool Police lead by Inspector Balmer are called and as a ship was sailing that night a check on the crew was made and one , Jim Aspinall was not on board.

Meanwhile Jim had come home to Bolton to see his girl friend, Edna, and also called home to say Good Bye, The ship, VANCOUVER CITY was sailing to Japan via Sardinia for a cargo of salt. and those ships usually go out for up to two years.

So on Saturday, 26 March, I was home alone looking after my younger brother John who was five years old at the time while my parents went to the cinema.
    Suddenly a big crash and the front door was smashed, in and around a dozen men, no uniforms , all plain clothes, charged through the house, some upstairs and around the down stairs, The leader, who was Inspector Balmer, grabbed me by the throat and slapped me across the face, "Where is he" he shouted, "Where's who " I said, I was terrified.
    Jim Aspinall, we want him for Murder,", I said "He has gone to Japan on his ship," He slapped me across the face again with his leather gloves on. "No he has not, he is missing off his ship, where are your parents,?" I said "They have gone to the Cinema", " When they come back tell them I want them in the Central Police Station or else".
    The men went through the house searching every where, making a terrible. mess.
    They then left.
    My sister comes in and says "What's happened??" I said, Our Jim is a murderer and is missing off his ship." she burst into tears.
    At 11pm my parents arrived home, We told them what had happened, Mother nearly collapsed, He son was a Murderer and is also Missing" she was devastated,
    "You have to go to the Police Station now . I told them.
    They had to walk two miles to town , the last bus had gone and no car in those days.
    The Police kept them in all through the night, questioning. Where is he, over and over. They arrived home next morning,
    Mother was really ill by now and weeping, her 19 year old son is accused of killing two men and is missing, where is he?

On the previous Saturday when Jim came home for the evening to say goodbye and to see his girl friend he caught the last train back to Liverpool, His ship was over in Birkenhead and so he had to walk down to the Pier Head to get the Ferry across and then walk to the docks, the ship had just let go and so he ran down to the Lock Gates and leapt aboard there and then sailed outward bound. Meanwhile before the ship sailed the Police had been on board to see if anyone was missing, and he was.
    In those days there was no contact with the ship.

For another three weeks Mother didn't go to bed, lights on all night and just sat there waiting for Jim to turn up. She was really ill with all the worry and shock.
    Then one day a letter came from Jim, Just saying," Hi, we are now in Cagliari loading and then going through Suez to Japan". Just an ordinary letter that lads send home .
    She got the letter and ran all the way to the Police Station with it. She showed them, and the Police just said, "We know that, we have arrested a man for the Murders,"
    They didn't have the decency to tell us.
    Mother and Dad were so relieved but the effects of that shock lasted a long time. All they had to do was send the local PC to the house to tell them. instead of three weeks of worry.

A man, had confessed to the Murders, there was a Trial at Liverpool Crown Court and he was found Not Guilty. Unbelievable.

Six months later, Charles Connolly and George Kelly were picked up by the Police in Liverpool and charged. They didn't even know each other.
    The night of the Murders Charles was a couple of miles away in a Dancing Competition and won the Rumba. It made no difference he was charged and George Kelly was on the ale with Jimmy Skelly, the Author of the book "Cameo Conspiracy", s brother, George.
    They were set up by Inspector Balmer, who was having an affair with George Kelly's girlfriend and so that was one way of getting George out of the way.
    George Kelly was found guilty of Murder and Charles was told if he did not plead guilty he too would be sentenced to Death, he pleaded guilty and was given ten years in Wakefield Prison for conspiracy to murder and robbery.
    Two Innocent men who`s lives had been destroyed by the Police Inspector,
    Charles told me later that Inspector Balmer was the only man he knew, who had committed the Perfect Murder, he got the State to kill George Kelly.

Inspector Balmer went on, a year or so later, to charge two young Manchester lads in who were in custody in Manchester for robbing a warehouse, with Killing a widow in Cranborne Road, Wavertree, Liverpool , they were both Hanged in Walton. and Both were innocent.
    George Skelly , the Author of the "Cameo Conspiracy" book also investigated this crime and wrote the book, "MURDERERS OR MARTYRS" about the two lads, Burns and Devlin,
    and this is another Miscarriage of Justice of, "The Old Bill " fitting innocent people up just to clear a crime.

and so the devastation of a murder charge to an innocent person and their families is never recorded, Lives are destroyed.

Hope you found that Interesting
    Brian.
    Last edited by Captain Kong; 30th September 2017 at 11:24 AM.

16. Thanks robpage thanked for this post
    Likes Denis O'Shea liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast