Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: can we trust old bill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: can we trust old bill

Brian the police must've had their work cut out in those days visiting ships in Liverpool and Birkenhead to see if any crew members were missing.Their enquiries were mainly around the Beehive pub I think,Radio Merseyside ran a documentary on the case over a few weeks and interviewed barmaids from the Beehive and many other people who had been interviewed by Balmer.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.
    CLARITATE DEXTRA

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Jim,
    not many ships sailed late on That Saturday night, The Police did check on ships sailing , Not on ships that were staying in port.
    I know because Balmer had told us. That is why he said, Jim was missing off his ship when it sailed, He caught the ship at the locks in Birkenhead before it entered the Mersey around midnight on the night of the Murders.
    Also George Skelly wrote it in the BOOK

I do know of the enquiries at the Beehive, with Jackie Dickson and James "Stutty" Northam, saying they heard them, George Kelly and Charles Connolly planning the robbery and a gun being shown. I also did an interview on Radio Merseyside when they did the interviews on the Cameo.

Charles Connolly got me to search around the Trafford area in Manchester to find Jackie Dickson, she had disappeared , I also went to Preston to find the other criminal, Robert Graham who was in Walton awaiting trial for his offenses, gave false evidence to get a shorter sentence for himself. But he also disappeared, I went to his house, and door slammed in my face, I went to his pub, the White Horse, and was shown the door, everyone clammed shut and I was not wanted in there,
    I do know the story inside out, I was a close friend of Charles for many many years. and today I still keep in touch with his widow 20 years after his death. I knew his daughter Tina, until she ended her life, she also worked as a Theatre Nurse with my son in Liverpool Royal Hospital before that.
    I introduced George Skelly to Charles so he could interview him for the Book, many people thought they knew it all and were writing rubbish about the events, Charles was not happy about them. So with George Skelly the True Story is in the book, CAMEO CONSPIRACY, I am in the Credits on the 1st page.
    I also keep in touch with George and meet up now and again on Birthdays if there is a party going..
    Sadly, Lou Santangeli is now in a care home.

Cheers
    Brian
    Last edited by Captain Kong; 30th September 2017 at 01:38 PM.

3. Likes Jim Brady, Bill Cameron liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If we cannot trust the "old bill",then who do we trust,
    it must end somewhere !!!!
    Dave Williams

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

In my local pub there used to drink an x Detective sgt. we were having a argument one night. I said to him you are telling me lies.His reply was i only tell lies in front of a judge or magistrate.Speaks for its self. I never did trust him

6. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Likes cappy liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2