Articles

Categories

Search Articles

Articles

by Brian Probetts (Site Admin) Published on 31st July 2022 10:20 AM
The threat of Operation Barbarossa, Hitler's surprise invasion of Russia in June 1941, succeeding prompted Churchill to decide to send vital military....
by David mullins Published on 14th July 2022 05:07 PM
Unlike the Atlantic Western ocean, keeping a deep sea bridge watch for many years on a four on, eight off basis particularly in long distance Pacific....
by Ken Elvy Published on 9th July 2022 12:16 PM
1974 I flew out to the gulf to join the BP tanker British Scientist, a VLCC of just under 220,000 dwt, She had been built in Japan and was now due...
by Peter Copley Published on 30th June 2022 08:27 AM
Bassala and another Egyptian, I think he was called Ahmed, joined my ship (MV Captain Avgerinos) in Ceuta. I remember thinking how had these two...
by David mullins Published on 19th June 2022 09:29 AM
In From the Cold. It was a cold winters day when we arrived in Philadelphia late in1961with a full load of general cargo. The schedule was from...
by David mullins Published on 16th June 2022 08:46 AM
Following the article “Shanghaied” last month, I was pleased and delighted on seeing the photograph of the MV British Monarch which Graham Shaw...
by David mullins Published on 22nd May 2022 10:55 AM
Shanghaied Having not had a Christmas at home for the previous eight years, I was determined to ensure the next Christmas would be at home with...
Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Most Read Articles

Most Commented Articles

Top Authors

Article Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order articles in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Article Forum v4.1.2 Copyright by BananaLive