Articles - General Articles

Categories

Search Articles

Articles - General Articles

by Harrytate Published on 19th October 2022 02:07 PM
Let me tell a story that some may not understand well, so I will address this yarn to those who could have had specific experiences such as dredging.....
by Donald Young Published on 31st August 2022 04:06 PM
Some volunteered and some were pressed to sail with the merchant marine for this was war and supplies tight, required by the allies to continue the.....
by Ken Elvy Published on 9th July 2022 12:16 PM
1974 I flew out to the gulf to join the BP tanker British Scientist, a VLCC of just under 220,000 dwt, She had been built in Japan and was now due...
by Brian Probetts (Site Admin) Published on 18th March 2022 02:34 PM
A very proud Roy Glencross and justifiably too! Well done sir, well done!
by David mullins Published on 12th March 2022 08:21 AM
The following has been bugging me for some time, and I’m not sure if I’m 100% right. So I would be most grateful if anyone has any solid information.....
by Graham Shaw Published on 9th October 2021 12:51 PM
......well,not exactly Bangor ,as in that song by Fiddler's Dram ,but just across the Menai Strait to Beaumaris, which is on Anglesey of course. ...
by Graham Shaw Published on 7th October 2021 04:24 PM
The paddle steamship President,built in 1840 by Curling & Young of Limehouse,London ,of 1,863 tons and with 700 i.h.p. side-lever engines,said to...
by Graham Shaw Published on 4th October 2021 10:26 AM
1/. The Pioneering but Very Short Life of the S.S. MONUMENTAL CITY. (‘Monumental City’ was a nickname given to Baltimore,Maryland,USA,where she was.....
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Most Read Articles

Most Commented Articles

Top Authors

Article Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order articles in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Article Forum v4.1.2 Copyright by BananaLive