PDA

View Full Version : e.mails

Colin Pook
28th June 2018, 02:22 PM
Hi everyone,.
could anyone please explain to me just how I am recieving other members e.mails
I click onto MERCHANT NAVY OLD FRIENDS, and that is what I get
Now for the last week or so I click onto my e.mail site and the first mail that I get
is from RONALD RICHARD CORBETT detailing his fathers' ships and could any of our members
assist him with information about a sunken ship, I scroll down the page and there is my normal
trash mail etc.
Clearly there is a fault somewhere, but I dont have the computor knowledge to suss it out
Any one help me please?
Colin

cappy
28th June 2018, 02:30 PM
Hi everyone,.
could anyone please explain to me just how I am recieving other members e.mails
I click onto MERCHANT NAVY OLD FRIENDS, and that is what I get
Now for the last week or so I click onto my e.mail site and the first mail that I get
is from RONALD RICHARD CORBETT detailing his fathers' ships and could any of our members
assist him with information about a sunken ship, I scroll down the page and there is my normal
trash mail etc.
Clearly there is a fault somewhere, but I dont have the computor knowledge to suss it out
Any one help me please?
Colin

###keep calm and dont panic.....lol cappy

Colin Pook
28th June 2018, 02:42 PM
###keep calm and dont panic.....lol cappy

Thank God you were there Cappy, I feel so much better now for that advice ......lol Col
T

Keith at Tregenna
28th June 2018, 03:54 PM
Just wondering if that mail was headed: This Week’s Highlights

I have regular updates regarding what is going on, on site.

Hope this helps.

Keith.

Doc Vernon
28th June 2018, 07:49 PM
I think that Keith may be on the ball here ,as there has been for a few Weeks now a Newsletter being sent out to ALL Members and that Heading sounds like it may be part of the Letter???
Its the only logical explanation
Cheers

Check again next Week on the Wednesday as that is when the Newsletter is released

Red Lead Ted
28th June 2018, 08:42 PM
Yes there coming into my inbox from posts on the site, Obviously others have experienced the same Terry. :thumb_ship_viking:

Doc Vernon
28th June 2018, 09:16 PM
As said Terry its the new Newsletter being sent out to all Members!
Its been made up of Posts which may be of interest to all Members.
Brian has set that up at a cost I may add!
Cheers