PDA

View Full Version : St Patrick'd Day

Dennis McGuckin
15th March 2017, 12:49 AM
Just in from Vancouver.
St. Patrick's Day parade has been canceled, due to lack of funding for police patrols.
Gay pride parade will still go ahead.
Kinda tells you something doesn't it.
No doubt our PM will be front and center with the Gays.
Oh well. Will have my own party.

Keith at Tregenna
15th March 2017, 12:53 AM
Hold a gay police St. Patrick's Day: Simples ?

happy daze john in oz
15th March 2017, 05:11 AM
Den mate it is happening every where. We used to have a great parade here in Melbourne on St Pats day with green beer in the pubs, it was a wonderful day.
There was a pub in Port Melbourne called Molly Blooms and the fun there on the day was something to see.
Then the city council put their oar in and that was the end of it all.
The Celtic club will still celebrate but that is about it.
But the gay parade led by the chief of police, now that is another story.

- - - Updated - - -

j.sabourn
15th March 2017, 10:25 AM
The days of the father rolling up to the hospital and the nurse saying you have a boy Mr. Smith, the retort today could be one of various, " Who says" or " We"ll soon sort that one out", or " We only bought the babies outfits in Pink and that's what he gets". Anyhow is only a matter of time before it will be against the law to differentiate with colours between a boy and a girl, not long before they cop onto that one, and all babies outfits will be rainbow coloured, surprised it already hasn't happened. JS

happy daze john in oz
16th March 2017, 03:17 AM
John, where you been mate. We alreday have that here in Victoria.

A bunch of loosers, that is the PC brigade have advocated that all girls dolls should be banned as they stereo type all females, and that boys should be encouraged to engage in some female policies.

So no doubt within a few years they will have found a way for men to give birth.

The Greens agree with them, but what else would you expect?

j.sabourn
16th March 2017, 03:26 AM
John that is in the big K. " Man that is born of man will live forever." Like killing 2 birds with one stone then. Cheers JWS

Des Taff Jenkins
16th March 2017, 05:41 AM
Hi Den.
Maybe it's the new way of getting rid of the population, no more wars, shag a poof and stop the births to make the food go around, it could work in Africa.As long as the don't make it compulsory
cheers Des

j.sabourn
16th March 2017, 10:26 AM
Des have you never heard of the pregnant puff, who fell down and got up himself. Does little for the population explosion. JS

Stan Carter
16th March 2017, 11:27 AM
this is not a joke........recently a dim witted lesbian activist in a western Ontario town, wants a local downtown crosswalk painted in rainbow colours to make more people aware of the pride movement....but get this, the towns openly gay mayor is against the idea. I can see a early morning duel with limp celery sticks acomin........I swear this was not a dream.
regards, stan

Brian Charles Williams
16th March 2017, 12:32 PM
I bet sister Anna will carry the banner Dennis.

Frederick Lacey
16th March 2017, 05:43 PM
Have you noticed that the GAY RAINBOW FLAG has only got six colours, the rainbow has seven,

perhaps this is their way of admitting that they are one colour short of normal...

F

Keith at Tregenna
16th March 2017, 09:05 PM
Just in from Vancouver.
St. Patrick's Day parade has been canceled, due to lack of funding for police patrols.

For Canada. K.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3ilUrszN3o&feature=player_embedded

happy daze john in oz
17th March 2017, 05:08 AM
Quite amazing, when we were at sea the gays were there and no one took much notice at sea or ashore.

Now they are almost stuffed down our throats by some of the PC idiots. There are no ends to which they will not go to make sure we all know about them.
Why we need gay pride marches is beyond me, there are no marches for hetrosexuals!

thomas michael
17th March 2017, 12:00 PM
Just in from Vancouver.
hi dennis
i have seen your president and he is a left wing liberal to his boots, and i will not be surprised to see him on the news tonight cuddling a queer dressed as a jolly green giant
tom

Keith at Tregenna
17th March 2017, 01:55 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day to all.

May yer craic be mighty.

K.

thomas michael
17th March 2017, 06:52 PM
Have you noticed that the GAY RAINBOW FLAG has only got six colours, the rainbow has seven,

perhaps this is their way of admitting that they are one colour short of normal...

Freply Frederick lacey.
the missing colour signifies us ( men )
tom

Des Taff Jenkins
19th March 2017, 03:29 AM
Hi Den.
The rainbow crossing thingy was done in Sydney a few years ago, we have a Lesbo Mayor and a puff Sydney MP. It's not mentioned anymore, once the march is over it's forgotten, But this year it was the most disgusting thing you would see on any street, maybe that is why it wasn't repeated over and over on TV.
Cheers Des

thomas michael
19th March 2017, 11:56 AM
Hi Den.
The rainbow crossing thingy was done in Sydney a few years ago, we have a Lesbo Mayor and a puff Sydney MP. It's not mentioned anymore, once the march is over it's forgotten, But this year it was the most disgusting thing you would see on any street, maybe that is why it wasn't repeated over and over on TV.
Cheers Des
hi des taff Jenkins
whats more disgusting is this is the reason why the ******s hate us, because of the disgusting and immoral and debauched society that the liberal left wing seccularists are pushing us down the road to
tom

David Williams
21st March 2017, 03:48 PM
Hi Den.Just back from Benidorm.Ireland must
have been empty last weekend,I have never
seen so many Irish people in one place at any
one time,all dressed in green.
Dave Williams

Keith at Tregenna
21st March 2017, 07:16 PM
Always a great Craic with our Celtic cousins.

K.