PDA

View Full Version : Dads !

Keith at Tregenna
15th February 2016, 04:57 PM
Dads ?

gray_marian
15th February 2016, 05:08 PM
Typical!.........You lead us up the garden path with your "Woman" post and then wham between the eyes with this one! :deadhorse::p

Keith at Tregenna
15th February 2016, 05:23 PM
Have to be fair but got this for you:

K.

gray_marian
15th February 2016, 05:37 PM
Gee thanks!......... I prefer something a little more refined:p

Ivan Cloherty
15th February 2016, 05:49 PM
Gee thanks!......... I prefer something a little more refined:p

lot of people do Marian, it's called Meths!

gray_marian
15th February 2016, 07:09 PM
#5, I was referring to the refinement of a glass vessel and not the tap!:rolleyes:

Ivan Cloherty
15th February 2016, 07:23 PM
#5, I was referring to the refinement of a glass vessel and not the tap!:rolleyes:

Och! awey wiv yee lassie, di ye no ken I've been to glasgy, I've seen em glassy eyed!

Keith at Tregenna
15th February 2016, 07:35 PM
TA, but think she means with impurities or unwanted elements having been removed by processing ? K

gray_marian
15th February 2016, 08:29 PM
#7, Dare say you have drank in quite a few places my lovely that would not be on my agenda.:)

Ivan Cloherty
15th February 2016, 10:29 PM
#7, Dare say you have drank in quite a few places my lovely that would not be on my agenda.:)

Marian my dear, I've drunk in a few places that weren't on MY agenda, luckily I sailed before they remembered me, or before I remembered them, but have also had a drink in some lovely places in glasgy

Des Taff Jenkins
16th February 2016, 12:49 AM
Hi Marian.
I had to get off the fortified wine putting on to much weight so got onto a nice Penfold's Red called Cleanskin don't know if it does but at $7 a bottle
I'm happy.
PS wouldn't mind a loan of that tap from Keith.
Cheers Des

happy daze john in oz
16th February 2016, 04:55 AM
Well Marian you would never have made it with us, we were not so fussy as to the container,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or for thta matter the contents at times. Having drunk out nof shoes including the ones her indoors wore the day I was married I guess that says it all.
As to the heading of the thread there is only one thing to say.
Any man can be a father, but it takes a special type to be a dad.

gray_marian
16th February 2016, 05:20 AM
#12, Any beverage similar to "rotgut" and it's gastral distress wouldn't be for me John but hey each to their own ma darlin' :p

Had forgotten the custom of drinking from the brides shoe.:)

j.sabourn
16th February 2016, 07:01 AM
#11. Bought 15 bottles of wine from Ludlows or something like that before Xmas, shipped over from melbourne. Dropped a clanger Des asked this lady if she wanted a glass of foreskin, pleased you put me right and should have been cleanskin. What the hell Foreskin Cleanskin Redskin burntskin whats the difference it all goes down the same way. Though you might get a punch in the nose if you offered a glass of foreskin to a jew, might think you are taking the mickey. Cheers JS

Keith at Tregenna
23rd February 2016, 11:11 AM

Des Taff Jenkins
24th February 2016, 12:57 AM
Hi Keith.
Marian will not be pleased you posted a picture of her like that, I know like us all she has drunk in the cemetery but I wouldna posted it.
Cheers Des

Keith at Tregenna
24th February 2016, 02:28 AM

happy daze john in oz
24th February 2016, 05:08 AM
Hi Keith.
Marian will not be pleased you posted a picture of her like that, I know like us all she has drunk in the cemetery but I wouldna posted it.
Cheers Des

She tells me she has been a bit crook and told to keep her fluids down. Maybe this is not what her GP meant?