PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Lochrie

Jack Jenkins
4th June 2009, 04:05 AM
Dear Members..I,ve just been informed that our shipmate,Bobby Lochrie,crossed the bar last Sunday.

R.I.P.Bobby.

Jack.

happy daze john in oz
4th June 2009, 06:55 AM
That is sad news indeed, it is always sad when one of the family of the sea cross the bar. My condolences to his family, may he forever sail on calm waters.

Doc Vernon
4th June 2009, 10:17 AM
Oh my dear! Not yet another! It seems in the past few Months we have had a spell of these tragic passings,and it is really sad to hear of anyones passing,even more so when it is as said part of our MN Family!
Yes we will remember you Bobby,and may you have peace,and that the tides will take you to more exoctic places! That none here on Earth have been!
Sincere Condolences to his dear Wife and Family,i hope that they are all together at this sad time!
Happy Sailing Bobby!
Goodbye dear Friend!

Sincerly and with Feeling!

George
5th June 2009, 08:20 AM
This is very sad news to see that one of ours has passed over and my sincere condolences to Bobby's family
George

Duke Drennan
11th June 2009, 03:48 PM
I was saddened to hear the news about Bobby's passing. We became friends on this site, both having shipped out of the Glasgow pool. We emailed each other regularly. We'll miss him and his posts about his favourite pastime - the bingo. I'm so glad his name is on Mike's flag. Rest in peace, Bobby.
Duke.

Kevin Hargin
13th June 2009, 08:39 AM
sorry to hear about bobby he was a great guy to sail with will be missed kev.

Red Lead Ted
3rd November 2009, 12:29 AM
A true gent heartfelt condolences, terry.