PDA

View Full Version : The upper crust giving us two fingers

Keith Tindell
11th August 2015, 10:40 AM
Another example of the so called upper crust giving us all the big V. Vicky Pryce,ex jailbird, for lying, frequently now on TV, and ex wife Chris Huhne ex MP, is now the chief economic adviser at the centre of economic and business research in London, and ex former joint head of the government economic services. So i wont be believing much of what she has to say, why would i ? kt

Captain Kong
11th August 2015, 11:27 AM
I don't know why she does not become an MP, she has all the Qualifications to be one.
1. Ex Jail bird
2. A Liar,
for starters. and make a good living for herself.
Brian

j.sabourn
11th August 2015, 11:29 AM
Their names don't ring any bells. However the old saying ,If you want to get ahead get a hat, should now be if you want to get ahead get a police record. Cheers JS

Keith Tindell
11th August 2015, 01:34 PM
John , this was the MP done for speeding, she told the police she was driving, he would have been banned with the points he already had. He then had an affair with another women, so she went to the police and coughed. Result was , both sent to jail, kt

Graham Payne
11th August 2015, 02:16 PM
I think this lady is of Greek origin, she was interviewed on BBC Radio 2 today about their 85 billion loan, ( they stated she was Greek ). Look what's happened to their finance's.

gray_marian
12th August 2015, 01:34 PM
#6, What a numpty for thinking she would get away with that.... Mind you, think she only served half her sentence in an open prison:rolleyes: It's the arrgorance of these folk that offend me, her hubby included:(

Captain Kong
12th August 2015, 01:37 PM
Hi Marian.
That is why they are in Politics and in Parliament.
Bria\n

happy daze john in oz
13th August 2015, 06:42 AM
The upper crust, nothing more than a load of old crumbs sticking together.