PDA

View Full Version : May Be of Interest..

gray_marian
19th May 2015, 07:59 PM
Rare Historical Photos Pt. 7 [20 Pics] | I Like To Waste My Time (http://iliketowastemytime.com/2013/02/05/rare-historical-photos-pt-7-20-pics)

Des Taff Jenkins
20th May 2015, 04:46 AM
Hi Marion.
Not a bad way to waste your time, I enjoyed looking at them. I remember during the war my father used to bring home the Soviet War News and that woman sniper was one of the pictures, I wish I had kept the mags, be worth a fortune now.
Cheers Des

Doc Vernon
20th May 2015, 05:13 AM
Sure are some interesting Photos there Marian!
Thanks
Cheers

Red Lead Ted
20th May 2015, 06:01 PM
Hi Marion.
Not a bad way to waste your time, I enjoyed looking at them. I remember during the war my father used to bring home the Soviet War News and that woman sniper was one of the pictures, I wish I had kept the mags, be worth a fortune now.
Cheers Des

Des, Although a bit off track, I had nothing but admiration for my 16 year old grandson last week, His own idea his father is a steward at Everton F.C. Ground Goodison Park and they both attend all the home and away games as supporters they wish to, He came here for tea to watch the Liverpool game last Saturday. After the game he asked me to look out for his mate Joe who lives in our grove and had been to Anfield for the L.F.C. Game he has something for me he said, What is it I asked ? He kept the last two derby match programs in mint condition and wanted to add the last appearance by L.F.C. Skipper Stevie Gerrard at Anfield. In which Ste Gerrard appeared in the notes and team list, Granddad they will be worth a fortune on E,B, in about 20 years. He may well be right. Regards Des hope all is well in your world mate Terry.

cappy
20th May 2015, 06:09 PM
ah terry a good conservative there....a lad who will go places he wont need a union......a entrepeneur in the making a creator not a taker .......regards cappy

Red Lead Ted
20th May 2015, 09:36 PM
[QUOTE=cappy;202084]ah terry a good conservative there....a lad who will go places he wont need a union......a entrepeneur in the making a creator not a taker .......regards cappy[/QUOTE

Cappy, He had his sights set on a career with the H.H.S. But sadly Cameron has wiped that out, Then he mentioned the police Theresa May has just wiped that out, So he has set his sights on what most of our youth are, A head worker :I-Am-Smiling: