PDA

View Full Version : A warning for cappy

Captain Kong
7th January 2015, 09:41 PM
Cappy,
Sister Magdalina and the Mother Superior has sent me an email asking where you live, I told her I didn't know but she does not believe me.
They are after you for what you did to the Nuns at John Artons Christmas Party.
So be very careful, look over your shoulder. They are Not happy with Cappy.
Cheers Brian

cappy
7th January 2015, 10:31 PM
cappy is just a nick name......cos i was a captain once ........i live in perth western australia my proper name is john and i come from north shields originally......but i am going bush walkabout......for 5YEARS......leaving in 3 minutes ........jeeez doesnt a man get any peace.........whooooooosh i have just gone

Frederick Lacey
7th January 2015, 10:51 PM
Captain once, Cappy so you are the one who was Captain of the Heads. !!!!!!

Fred.

cappy
8th January 2015, 08:28 AM
Captain once, Cappy so you are the one who was Captain of the Heads. !!!!!!

Fred.no the rugby team

j.sabourn
8th January 2015, 09:15 AM
Not me cappy, I was known as crappy hated everyone. Just got my free railway pass for my coming birthday, so am thinking of going to Kalgoorlie to ruminate among other things. Not many nuns up there though all creatures of the night (and day) will pass your regards to any emus I may see. Cheers John S PS May look in on Brians old flames JS

cappy
8th January 2015, 09:24 AM
morning john .....do you get a free train pass in oz after retirement that sounds a good deal......cappy

j.sabourn
8th January 2015, 09:49 AM
Only one long trip a year. All local trains and buses are free if have a pension card. Or/and believe unemployed, I think. Pay less rates and get rebates on certain bills. Even some of the shops give rebates for pensioners. However a case of beer is still the same price. However if a private pensioner don't think some of the perks apply. However getting back to my favourite hate .. pollys they get a gold card re travel plus big pension rights and other perks. Then they turn round and say the people will have to cut back. 10 years in parliament and one is set up for life. Cheers John S

Captain Kong
8th January 2015, 04:09 PM
Hi John
at the bottom of Hay Street in Kalgoorlie is a Brothel Tour establishment.
you may even see a bit of action. Anne had to pull me out.
Cheers
Brian

john gill
8th January 2015, 05:52 PM
#8- Some years ago I travelled by train from Fremantle to Melbourne to rejoin a Shaw Swivel boat. (we'd gone ashore to bury a shipmate who died swimming in Fremantle harbour). During the rail journey, which took three days, we stopped in Kalgoorlie . There was a ramshackle building near the railway line ( nothing like Kongs modern establishment on Hay St) which catered for those in need of 'relaxation'. Walking past I noticed a sign above the door which read (with true Aussie subtlety)'' welcome to our establishment where the customer always comes first''
Gilly
ps don't try looking in Bradshaws Guide- it's gone.

Doc Vernon
8th January 2015, 08:34 PM
In NSW as a pensioner we get a Yearly pass at a discount rate for long distance travel,its a Voucher issued by the Dept of Human Resources,actually two a Year!

On local Bus,Train ,Ferry Services it is a rate of $2,50 cents a day for wherever within the Metro Area no matter how many utilities are used,and distance travelled!
And the Metro Area is quite vast.

There is now an Opal Card for Pensioners here as well,which both myself and my Wife have its really good,saves a lot of time wating to buy a Ticket! Just Tap on and Tap off,it works well as said the Max charge that is deducted is only $2.50 a day!

As said in another post here also get many perks ;ole free Car Rego,Water at discount rates,these are just a few!
Cheers

Oh how great to be a Pensioner!
Free and easy life!
Cheers

Neil Morton
8th January 2015, 10:16 PM
Don't go north Cappy I hear there are monks lurking up there . You never know the nuns may have given them the drum on you on the bush telegraph.

j.sabourn
8th January 2015, 10:23 PM
#9...John used to have cribs there 25 years ago, we have come a long way since then only takes 2 and a half days now on the Indian Pacific. Usually on a stop at Kalgoorlie have an organised tour to the big gold mine or the brothel, while the train takes on stores. JS