PDA

View Full Version : Ruby Princess.

Jim Brady
26th July 2014, 02:31 PM
Ruby Princess arrived Liverpool today an extra bonus for the passengers their stay will be long enough for them to go into town and see the Giants.Some good pics here.
Regards.
jim.B. http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/ruby-princess-cruise-liner-returns-7511907

robpage
26th July 2014, 03:31 PM
Radio 4 was full of praise for what they regarded as a spectacular event , I must admit though I was surprised to learn they were French Giants though

Jim Brady
26th July 2014, 03:47 PM
Rob you can see some good pics of them on the Echo page re Ruby Princess.I would'nt venture into Liverpool to see them I can't stand being in crowds like that especially in this weather.
Regards.
jim.B.

robpage
26th July 2014, 03:53 PM
I had a look at the Echo pictures Jim , brilliant , or should I say Formidable , I believe the Grandma speaks too

Jim Brady
26th July 2014, 04:06 PM
Yes I believe she does speak the whole thing is based on WW1 after it is all over tomorrow I expect that there will be lots of videos so i hope to post same.It has got tobe over by 12 noon tomorrow as they get into a boat at that time and sail away that is the time of high tide,this should be an interesting sight.
Regards.
Jim.B.