PDA

View Full Version : Peter Trodden

Trader
3rd January 2014, 05:52 PM
I heard today that a member of this site, Peter Trodden, passed away on Dec. 3rd. 2013 at Birkenhead. I didn't know Peter but exchanged many an e-mail with him over the years. A good man who will be sorely missed, condolences to his family and friends.

Alec.

John Pruden
3rd January 2014, 06:28 PM
I had a pm of bill davies today about peters passing very sad peter was with blue funnel for a few years. bill has had a bad fall and is not in the best of health himself.jp

alf corbyn
3rd January 2014, 08:09 PM
my sincere condolences to peter's family

Jim Brady
3rd January 2014, 08:49 PM
I was in touch with Peter before Lou came over from NZ,I told Peter that Lou would be going over to Rock Ferry and Peter said he would be glad to meet him.He never got back in touch and I think that was the last time that he was on site.I had a few words with him a very nice guy.
My condolences to his family and may he Rest In Peace.
Regards.
Jim.B.

John Callon
3rd January 2014, 08:59 PM
I never met Peter but do remember reading his posts both on here and SN site. My condolences to his family at this sad time. God be with you.
Regards
John Callon.

Doc Vernon
3rd January 2014, 09:04 PM
I had quite a few Emails from Peter over the past,and yes he was a nice Guy!
May I convey my deepest Sympathy to his entire Family!
May his sails take him to distant places he so well remembered!
Rest in Peace Peter!
And may the Lord go with you!
With Respect and sincerity!
Vernon

Doc Vernon
3rd January 2014, 09:06 PM
I also hope that Bill Davies will have a full recovery from his fall,hope it wasn't too bad Bill!
Take care and get well soon!
All the best
Cheers
Doc

Lou Barron
4th January 2014, 02:08 AM
I sorry to hear about the death of Peter I would have liked to have met him he did send me a EM saying it would be good to meet me To his family I pass on my condolences

Charlie Hannah
4th January 2014, 04:01 AM
Condolences to Peters Family and Friends.

Chris Allman
4th January 2014, 01:29 PM
Sorry to hear about Peter - my sincere condolences to his family and friends.

Jim Brady
4th January 2014, 01:49 PM
I just logged on to the Wirral Globe newspaper Family Announcements.PETER TRODDEN.3RD December 2013 Peacefully in Mariners Park Nursing Home after short illness.
Regards.
Jim.B.

Russ Kennedy
27th February 2014, 02:56 PM
I just found out by chance today that Peter Trodden passed away on Dec. 3rd. 2013 at Birkenhead. I didn't know Peter personally, but having worked offshore in the North Sea we exchanged views regarding Piper Alpha, Helicopter safety and safety in general in the North Sea. He was very knowledgeable, with a very interesting background. My sincere condolences to his family and friends. He will be sorely missed.

j.sabourn
8th May 2014, 08:09 AM
#13.... Russ trying to work out how I miised it. Going back to that time, the computer was away for a number of weeks, so am putting it down to that. Dont think the craft disease is that far advanced. Was an interesting contributer as had worked a lot in rigging and other work offshore in addittion to his deep sea career. Thanks John S.

Captain Kong
8th May 2014, 10:56 AM
I was away when it happened, so sad for his family, I only found out last week, had some mails off him in the past.
RIP .
Brian