PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool memories fantastic film of our days at sea

Captain Kong
1st January 2014, 09:30 AM
Here is a film of Liverpool and the Mersey,
YOU may be on it. John Gill is. and Pat Moran and a few others.
FASCINATING VIEW OF YESTERDAY. from ERNIE.
Cheers
Brian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOmjNkRL7Fw

John Pruden
1st January 2014, 10:13 AM
THANKS brian my little granddaughter and me had a good sing song to start the new year{she thinks i'm nuts} but who cares?jp

Colin Hawken
1st January 2014, 08:13 PM
The more I get to know it the more I get to love the City of Liverpool. Hope to see some of you in the Pen and Wig sometime later this year. Look out Jim Brady I'm on my way. Bound to have George with me. (He's the one with the car.) lol.

Lou Barron
1st January 2014, 08:42 PM
What about Me

John Pruden
1st January 2014, 10:35 PM
bring your BP tablets with you colin?:p:p jp

Lou Barron
2nd January 2014, 12:34 AM
I really enjoyed the film on Liverpool the only thing missing was John Gill and Jim Brady having a pint of John Smiths in the Pen & Wig

Charlie Hannah
2nd January 2014, 01:46 AM
I Put the same one up in the thread (Thread: Interesting T.V.) a couple of days ago.

Jim Brady
2nd January 2014, 09:18 AM
The more I get to know it the more I get to love the City of Liverpool. Hope to see some of you in the Pen and Wig sometime later this year. Look out Jim Brady I'm on my way. Bound to have George with me. (He's the one with the car.) lol.
Yes Colin it will be good to have another meet up and I realy look forward to meeting all those that make the trip.Any of you chaps interested let us know and I'm sure that the lads here in Liverpool will be there in the Pen&Wig to have a few jars with you.
Regards.
Jim.B.

John Pruden
2nd January 2014, 09:31 AM
we might even sort a lap dance out I will have a word with mary???:p:pjp