PDA

View Full Version : The happiest town in England

John Arton
22nd November 2013, 02:14 PM
WARNING TO BRIAN (KONG) SIT DOWN AND HAVE A LARGE DRINK HANDY.
Bolton is Officially the happiest town in England.
rgds
JA

cappy
22nd November 2013, 02:26 PM
its cos brians going on holiday .......all the thingummies are having there xmas at once

Neville Roberts
22nd November 2013, 03:14 PM
Hey Brian lets hear from you on that one .is it happy juice or mary jane

Captain Kong
22nd November 2013, 04:42 PM
Oh My gawd , there will more and more coming in with that news.
I guess if you have been living in squalor in the kyber region then you will think you are in Paradise when you come to Bolton is Tan, and you dont have to blow yourself up to get here.
Was it on Rumanian TV?
I never knew that, no one told me,
I have been miserable here for years, that is why I disapear over seas for two or three months a year.
Hopefully I will sell my house when I return in March. and go to Fleetwood where I have another one.
Thanks for spoiling my day.
Cheers
Brian

Lou Barron
23rd November 2013, 03:40 AM
Well Brian it looks like everybody will want to go to Bolton for there holidays you could go as a tour guide make a few bob ???

happy daze john in oz
23rd November 2013, 05:17 AM
It is very obvious that your neighbour has been very busy in the promotion department giving Boltonstan a good report for all his mates.

Chris Allman
23rd November 2013, 11:09 PM
Well, I am surprised, rumor has it, that it is the happiest town in England because it has the most virgins, I find that a little hard to believe, but you never know ......................:Whatever:

Keith at Tregenna
23rd November 2013, 11:16 PM
A bloke from Bolton with a sore bot*om asks chemist "Nah then lad, does tha sell a*se cream?" Chemist replies "Aye, magnum or cornetto?"

Jim Brady
24th November 2013, 09:17 AM
The same guy went into the shop and asked for turps "what terps would you like he was asked Country & Western,Rock'n Roll or Jazz"
Regards.
Jim.B.

j.sabourn
25th November 2013, 07:58 AM
Heard that the town council is going to ask Brian to act as Santa Claus this year to make all the immigrants feel at home. Will have to use his house as Santas Palace. John Sabourn

cappy
25th November 2013, 08:31 AM
Heard that the town council is going to ask Brian to act as Santa Claus this year to make all the immigrants feel at home. Will have to use his house as Santas Palace. John Sabourn
oh so humbly happy .....white man look after nice thingummy man give food and goodies to make me feel at home .....I come no drinky but will try your best alkyhol ....and dancing with your lovely lady it nice she no wear ***** I can see her lovely face .......pleasemake sure all fillet stake in curry halal ........your friend Mustapha crap.....ps I sending invite to all friends ....mr brian him happy neighbour him love mustapha

Neville Roberts
25th November 2013, 02:54 PM
when you put up your house for sale Brian don't forget too advertise it in rupees as well as pounds so heyou can tell his relatives .

John Pruden
25th November 2013, 03:16 PM
it must be true THE GRAND MUFTY SAY'S SO?:pjp

robpage
25th November 2013, 03:18 PM
It would be grand to have a muff

John Arton
25th November 2013, 03:26 PM
....dive!
rgds
JA

John Pruden
25th November 2013, 03:40 PM
see there is a few swoopers on today lads?jp

Captain Kong
25th November 2013, 04:39 PM
Well I guess we have that story licked.

Jim Brady
25th November 2013, 05:10 PM
It's no wonder its the happiest town in England nobody works,they all drive 4x4's and even get free Combi boilers, that is what you call Utopia.
Regards.
Jim.B.

Brian,sorry if that sends your BP up!!!!get out the Glenffidick.

Captain Kong
25th November 2013, 05:25 PM
Very True. I am not one of them, I was born here.
Cheers
Brian

happy daze john in oz
26th November 2013, 05:37 AM
Well, I am surprised, rumor has it, that it is the happiest town in England because it has the most virgins, I find that a little hard to believe, but you never know ......................:Whatever:

Yes and they meet once a year in a phone box.

happy daze john in oz
26th November 2013, 05:39 AM
Cheers
Brian

And as I have told you on so many occasions that is your problem. You do not belong there, wrong culture, wrong size shirt, wrong language etc

Captain Kong
26th November 2013, 08:35 AM
I am off to sunny Fleetwood today until weekend. to catch up on listening to the English language, I am starting to speak with a strange accent.
Adious, es salaam u-alakum.
Brian.

John Pruden
26th November 2013, 09:46 AM
alakum salaam brian?:pjp

Red Lead Ted
26th November 2013, 11:23 PM
Before you leave Brian, Go round the ouses back straight up, I am as baffled as you and you live there Terry.

happy daze john in oz
27th November 2013, 05:25 AM
I am off to sunny Fleetwood today until weekend. to catch up on listening to the English language, I am starting to speak with a strange accent.
Adious, es salaam u-alakum.
Brian.

Have you ever considered renting your house out when you are away? I bet you could get at least six families in there.

Jim Brady
27th November 2013, 08:59 AM
The young ladies must be happy there,i heard it on the radio last night that it is the worst place in the country where young women are waiting on liver transplants because of their drinking habits.you cant blame that on the thingies.
Regards.
Jim.B.

alf corbyn
27th November 2013, 11:24 AM
brian. if you build a mineret on your house you could sell it as a mosque

robpage
27th November 2013, 12:02 PM
Sell it to a Jamacian as a Shebeen . That ill assist in the area ethnic mixture and multiculturalism , and leave your neighbourhood with a long lasting memory of the nice Captain from ESSO

ray-c
27th November 2013, 12:03 PM
Cheers
Brian

So was I