PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Money.

Jim Brady
30th October 2013, 09:56 AM
ISLAMIC FINANCE;DAVID CAMERON UNVEILS UK GOVERNMENT SUKUK IN EFFORT TO MAKE LONDON GLOBAL ****** MONEY CENTRE.
Islamic investment is "already fundamental" in the success of the UK economy Prime Minister David Cameron said as he unveiled a number of efforts to encourage ****** money onto the country's shores.There is a lot more to this story if you google it quite a bit in the Guardian where they give you the terminology of the sharia law words which are used in the banking and loans.Interest cannot be charged under sharia law on loans so bonds are set up.I believe the ******s have some 3trillion which they can invest.
Regards.
Jim.B.

Jim Brady
30th October 2013, 10:00 AM
I cant believe that word has been blanked out I think that is more insulting to the people involved as though it's some kind of bad word.Is it ok if we say Catholic maybe the Vatican will close us down.
Regards.
Jim.B.

robpage
30th October 2013, 10:12 AM
I suppose in the light of recent experience Brian has applied filters , I cannot say I am surprised , as no matter how good your security some scallywag of dubious ethnicity will find a way ., maybe the original attack was caused by trawling for certain words or word groupings . Maybe we will have to use colloquialisms unknown outside these shores , Or invent a substitite language , using words Like Tinnies for beer , Sheilas for women and such like . Trouble is if we do that will the ferkers whooo aint Pommes understand us .

Got it ! an untranslatable obscure language that a computer will not understand

Whey Eye , wheel all tak wee a funny accent , then ner bugga will understand a ferkin word weir seeing

robpage
30th October 2013, 10:26 AM
in fact te myek it easier heor is an automatic translator , Aa've te use it on cappys posts otherwise Aa've not a clue what hes on aboot

http://www.geordie.org.uk/

robpage
30th October 2013, 10:30 AM
And in the interest of fairness , unlike Ed Balls-up here is a Scouse translator as well

http://www.weloveaccents.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=139&Itemid=960

cappy
30th October 2013, 10:40 AM
whyyerbuggermansums reet ansumsranganif yu cannit gerrit reet haddawayanshite

robpage
30th October 2013, 10:42 AM
whyyerbuggermansums reet ansumsranganif yu cannit gerrit reet haddawayanshite

Translated that means why did you come up here and interfere with all the beautiful women , then run off to sea before her baby arrived

Captain Kong
30th October 2013, 10:44 AM
We used to call them Japanese Geordies, Wayiyamaha or so it sounded.
I still think that Cameron is a Closet Thingy, He seems to encourage them to come here. Maybe he is hedging his betts in case the Thingies take over eventually.
Brian

cappy
30th October 2013, 10:50 AM
or thesnoot like thefun of chasing them wooly jumpers roond a big hill in derbyshirethe buggers naa what ya ganna deean some givs up reet easy but rob toult me thems the owld slackensbut like ee said the frisky buggers tak mer catchin but the deent half puff yu oot that's what rob towlt me ....comin from shields wiall just stick to a good skate .....well the all been weshed not like them shitey arsed wooly jumpers

j.sabourn
30th October 2013, 10:51 AM
Is that the Geordies or the Thingies Brian. The geordies already speak Japanese Hawaythathrowthehammerowerere. Cheers John Sabourn

Captain Kong
30th October 2013, 10:59 AM
I think if we all wrote like that it sure would confuse the Thingies.
Cheers
Brian.

robpage
30th October 2013, 11:01 AM
Whey Nooooo ,

Louis the Amigo
30th October 2013, 11:08 AM
Hi Shipmates, What counts today is not where the money comes from? but whos pocket it goes into... Our Chinese friends are next to fund the U.K.? Without investment from our middle eastern friends the horse industry in the U,K, and Ireland would have long gone, and many other business would not exsit.

j.sabourn
30th October 2013, 11:10 AM
Cappy is what you call an educated Geordie that is what one calls one who you understand. My old man when he got carried away I used to ask my mother what he was talking about, and then she would reply in some gibberish which I assume was part gaelic. Although I was born on the borders of Wales could never get away with " there will be a welcome somewhere or other" I however was brought up in the London area, they have a language all of their own, the most fluent people for English in the British Islands are in the Inverness area. Just as an interest Bobbie Shaftoe did go to sea with silver buckles on his knee, what for is anyones guess. Cheers John Sabourn

cappy
30th October 2013, 11:11 AM
and robs sheep as well

Jim Brady
30th October 2013, 02:36 PM
Have you noticed that the IBB ISLAMIC BANK OF BRITAIN is now advertising on this site.
Regards.
Jim.B.

Captain Kong
30th October 2013, 02:41 PM
And no doubt planting spyware on it.
At the top of the Page it says ...."Two People are spying on me." Who are these people?? why are they spying on me, Dont they know yet I only write crap? So why are they wasting their time.?
Cheers
Brian

happy daze john in oz
31st October 2013, 05:32 AM
You got to feel sorry for those money lenders in the funny clothes, never know the joy of sitting on the beach sucking on stubbies, throwing another shrimp on the barbie, sucking on a bit of crackling, they don't eat Pork either, but worst of all is being at the back row when they all bend down after a night on the curry.