PDA

View Full Version : Scotland may be become independent:

Keith at Tregenna
10th August 2013, 06:29 PM
So soon Scotland may be become independent. Not sure if it will effect me much, but part of the deal must be that the IRN-BRU adverts can still be seen in England. Also we can swop whisky and shortbread in return for nuclear weapons.

K.

John Albert Evans
10th August 2013, 06:53 PM
I have no idea which way the vote will go when it happens, but theres an old but true saying that Alex Salmon should take note of and that is 'Be careful what you wish for'

John Albert Evans.

Keith at Tregenna
10th August 2013, 06:53 PM
Stamped with the EU flag from cradle to grave: Brussels replaces royal crest on UK birth certificates with euro logo – against ministers’ wishes:

EU emblem to be stamped on all birth certificates within three years

Plan is 'a Brussels plot' to brand Britons EU citizens, minister warns

LINK: EU flag set to replace the royal crest on British birth certificates despite ministers' bid to block move | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2388384/EU-flag-set-replace-royal-crest-British-birth-certificates-despite-ministers-bid-block-move.html)

vic mcclymont
10th August 2013, 07:00 PM
Alex Salmond is a numpty he is not interested in Scotland only himself, he wants to go down in history as the man who broke the Union.
Look at his statements :-
He is sick and tired of being dictated to by Westminster, but he wants to stay in the EU.
In my humble opinion he (fish face) has no credible policies in fact he is just like Tony Bliar, he cannot stand criticism, he dislikes intelligent debate that questions his policies.
He is using the youth of Scotland to try and gain independence by allowing them to vote, but come the next election the voting age rises to eighteen again.

gray_marian
10th August 2013, 08:08 PM
I would say more pudding face myself, that and I don't think he has a hope in hell......hope not. Good orator
though.

leratty
11th August 2013, 08:30 AM
Keith, one of John Rebus's favourite drinks, IRN-BRU.

Neville Roberts
11th August 2013, 02:35 PM
should put an embargo on Brussels sprouts:smashPC:

alf corbyn
11th August 2013, 02:57 PM
looks like Hadrian's wall might come in useful after all.

Louis the Amigo
11th August 2013, 03:50 PM
Hi shipmates, will we need a pass-port, to go to Glasgow, and will all single malt, be cheaper? and will Haggis breeding be illegal out side Scotland?

ray-c
11th August 2013, 04:14 PM
Hi shipmates, will we need a pass-port, to go to Glasgow, and will all single malt, be cheaper? and will Haggis breeding be illegal out side Scotland?

Haggis breeding is rampant in the boarders, no need for a passport, single malt is cheaper her.
:cool:

cappy
11th August 2013, 09:18 PM
and in the borders as well

Keith at Tregenna
17th February 2014, 03:42 PM
If all else fails there is a back up !

robpage
17th February 2014, 04:53 PM
I would hate to see the Union break up , I dont trust Salmon , but he has achieved the Impossible , George Posh Boy Osborne , Ed Balls-Up, and the Ginger Numpty , have all agreed , No to the Sterling Zone , first time the Three wise monkeys have ever agreed , United , No red , Yellow or Blue , just salmon Pink . The Business leaders looking forward certainly don't include BP's boss , I think salmon could have made an error here . If his vote failed , and England , Ulster and Wales took a vote on whether we allowed Scotland to stay in the Union , I could Hear the screams of the angry Salmon right now

Keith at Tregenna
17th February 2014, 06:24 PM
Scotland joining the Eurovision song contest would be ‘very difficult for everyone’

Louis the fly
17th February 2014, 08:49 PM
If I were Scottish I would be voting a big YES.
There is just one Tory M.P. in Scotland yet the Scots are lumbered with all the Tory policies they never voted for. This is not democracy.
The poll tax was introduced in Scotland by Maggie before the rest of the U.K. They now have the bedroom tax and all the cuts without their votes.
If it were a choice between Alex and the Eton schoolboys it would be Alex for me.
Now with the referendum the Scots have their chance to speak out. Which ever way it goes, for once it will be the voice of the people.

william gardner
17th February 2014, 09:19 PM
my current account is with royal bank of scotland better move out i think ?:cool:

Ron B Manderson
17th February 2014, 09:59 PM
Lets all just wait.
There is many half truths and down right lies.
I will make up my mind when we are told the truth.
Every time Cameron's cowboys open the old mouths the more people will vote yes.
I don't support any party as they are all bandits
Ron the batcave

vic mcclymont
17th February 2014, 10:02 PM
I have said it before and I'll say it again Fish Face is only interested in himself, he has no credible policies.
Every time some one speaks out against him, he complains of bullying, what tosh. He makes the complaint becuase he cannot defend the indefensible.

Keith at Tregenna
17th February 2014, 10:23 PM
Independent Scotland will not be allowed to use British oxygen:

12-02-14

BRITISH oxygen molecules that drift into an independent Scotland must be sent back immediately, it has been claimed.

A deafening klaxon will sound every time some oxygen passes over this wall

The leaders of the three main political parties warned that an independent Scotland would have no automatic right to use Britain’s sovereign gases.

Prime minister, David Cameron, said: “If the Scottish Nationalists think there is going to be a free flow of gases back and forth across the border then it’s obvious they know very little about the nature of gas.

“Gases like to stay put. In much the same way as water.”

Ivan Cloherty
17th February 2014, 10:59 PM
If I were Scottish I would be voting a big YES.
There is just one Tory M.P. in Scotland yet the Scots are lumbered with all the Tory policies they never voted for. This is not democracy.
The poll tax was introduced in Scotland by Maggie before the rest of the U.K. They now have the bedroom tax and all the cuts without their votes.
If it were a choice between Alex and the Eton schoolboys it would be Alex for me.
Now with the referendum the Scots have their chance to speak out. Which ever way it goes, for once it will be the voice of the people.

Whoa there Louis!, we English have been ruled by the Scots for decades now, and our House of Commons and House of Lords are riddled with them and surely the Scots have still voted for who sits in the UK House of Commons............or have I missed something

happy daze john in oz
18th February 2014, 12:46 AM
What the Sctish people have to ask themselves is this, how will the country and the people benifit from such a separation, or is this just for the benifit of one man so he can say 'I was the one who got it done".

Keith at Tregenna
18th February 2014, 12:54 AM
Braveheart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBXBtORI7pE

Keith at Tregenna
18th February 2014, 12:55 AM
Braveheart Freedom Speech:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEOOZDbMrgE

Louis the fly
18th February 2014, 08:26 AM
It is clear the Establishment are in a panic if the Scots vote YES.
Nuclear weapon site kicked out of Scotland with nowhere else it can go.
A future Blair could not send Scottish regiments into illegal wars.

Bring on the vote.

robpage
18th February 2014, 02:53 PM
Plymouth ! We are talking only about four submarines here , IF Salmon chucks them out he cannot be a member of NATO

The UK has four Vanguard Class submarines carrying Trident nuclear warheads - and operating out of the Faslane naval base on the Clyde. But the SNP wants nuclear weapons removed from an independent Scotland at the earliest opportunity.

Some believe that could prove difficult to square with Nato obligations.

"Nato is an explicitly nuclear alliance with the US threatening to use nuclear weapons to uphold the security of every member - that's non-negotiable. The SNP hasn't thought through the implications of being a member," says Richard Reeve, of the Oxford Research Group think tank.

Salmond believes Scotland could become a member of Nato while still insisting on the removal of the warheads. In that event, where could they go?

Before Faslane was chosen in the 1960s, two other sites were considered - Milford Haven in Pembrokeshire and Devonport in Plymouth. Like Faslane, both have easy access to deep water, but neither is now regarded as suitable for a nuclear weapons site. One solution could be to keep the submarines at Devonport and construct a warhead storage facility near Falmouth, where the submarines could access them. "But this might be a controversial addition to an area with such a popular tourism industry," says Hugh Chalmers, research analyst at the Royal United Services Institute.

But remember jobs are scarce in the West Country and those Submarines all four of them carry a lot of shore jobs with them , I expect that Salmon is expecting to keep the Non - Troidents , but I don't see the MoD moving half a base

Keith at Tregenna
22nd February 2014, 08:27 AM
Scotland joining the Eurovision song contest would be ‘very difficult for everyone’

You heard it here first:

The latest threat to Scottish independence? Eurovision! Scotland warned it is not guaranteed a place if it replaces BBC with its own broadcaster

Spokesman for the annual festival said Scotland would have to reapply

Scottish singer Lulu previously won the competition in 1969

Alex Salmond revealed plans to replace BBC with Scottish Broadcasting Service

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2565259/The-latest-threat-Scottish-independence-Eurovision-Scotland-warned-not-guaranteed-place-replaces-BBC-broadcaster.html

Ron B Manderson
22nd February 2014, 01:47 PM
I have just had a thought.
They say that Scotland would have to apply for eu membership.
Yes a load of shouting etc.

But am I correct that uk is to vote on leaving the Eu.
For the Eurovision not getting to go to the comp. well That's a good yes for me. Promises, promises.
It,s like watching paint dry.
Still to much half truths going around.
Ron the batcave

Colin Hawken
23rd February 2014, 08:35 PM
I believe and I hope enough Scots do, united we stand,divided we fall.

Keith at Tregenna
23rd February 2014, 08:41 PM
Proud to be British, proud to be Scottish ....

happy daze john in oz
24th February 2014, 05:36 AM
Lot of commenst on here about the upcoming vote, but if there was a yes vote exactly how would Scotland benifit? So far as I see no one had answered that one, and what are the half truths spoken of?

John Arton
24th February 2014, 10:43 AM
Today Salmond is quoting the Norwegian model where their oil and gas revenues has led their citizens to have the best welfare system of anywhere in the world.
As Norway and Scotland have a similar sized population then Salmond reckons that he can use the North Sea oil revenues to give the Scots a similar system over the next 50 years.
What Salmond fails to recognise that even before North Sea oil and gas the Norway was a very rich country with an excellent welfare system and he has still to let us know how he intends to do all this whilst at the same time honouring and paying back the Scottish National debt and the billions poured into Scottish banks to keep them alive following the crash.
There are many questions regarding defence, foreign investment etc. etc. that he still has to answer too and his main thrust seems to be I'm going to get us independence and everything will be hunky-dory, I will tell you how things are going to work once we get Independence so just wait and see.
rgds
JA

j.sabourn
24th February 2014, 11:46 AM
Petitions... Some time ago I was asked to sign a petition regarding something I regarded the correct thing to do re the MN. Ever since then I keep getting other petitions via the internet to sign. Some of which I wouldn't agree with in a month of Sundays, the latest one being about the Manus Island affair. These petitions have no place to say why you think the petition is wrong and why you wont sign. I therefore just delete from the computer. It is easy to see why a lot of people sign these without thinking and give some of these rabble rousers an apparent lawful backing. Anyone signing which sometimes is a lot of crap should read before signing. I don't even read now just delete from the computer without even looking at. Some of these petitions give a totally false aspect to the subject. Cheers John S

vic mcclymont
24th February 2014, 11:57 AM
Salmond says "If we don't get to keep the pound, then he will not accept Scotland's share of the national debt". Think what the international money markets will do to Scotland then.

j.sabourn
24th February 2014, 01:40 PM
I cant understand what the beef is all about. I know nationalism is a big thing, to a certain extent it is to most on this site otherwise we wouldn't have the Red Ensign in common. The UK is the UK and got to where it is by being united. By the same token Cappy could go and declare he wanted independence for Yorkshire where he now resides, mind he would lose his Geordie citizenship. There was talk a few years ago and is still in some peoples minds about Western Australia ceding from other parts of Australia. What a load of Cods Wallop. A country is a country, the uk is the uk and always will be the uk. I don't think those who live in Scotland and that includes a big proportion of ethnic English and Welsh are that stupid to be taking in by the rantings of self admiring egotistical politician. If they do I would be very surprised that a canny Scotsman would fall for such an ill advised act. John S.

j.sabourn
24th February 2014, 01:54 PM
Ref. The ceding though. would maybe give me and English passport, a Scottish passport. I have an Australian Passport, and as born just over the border in Wales (according to my Mother) a Welsh Passport, if Wales goes the same way. So I will sit back in the knowledge at the worst happening I should at least have 4 passports. Also no doubt the EU will give another somewhere along the line, so that will be 5 passports. Maybe can sell to the highest bidding illegal immigrant who wants to change his abode. JS

cappy
24th February 2014, 03:02 PM
john i think the main reason is a little fat politician seeking power to suit his fat ego ......no doubtthe scottish tele will be pumping out the battle of this and the battle of that to get the 16 year olds all patriotic........can we send them all back to scotland and have instead of whisky galore .....jobs galore.......mind on second thoughts i will go for the whisky wonder how many millions this charade will cost both countries.....but then who will give a toss about that

gray_marian
24th February 2014, 09:00 PM
#30, John, Non SNP supporters cannot see any benefit for an independent Scotland.

Personally speaking most of our Companies and business partners are already trading with Europe and beyond and as such only Alex Salmond and his side kicks are to gain as you implied.

Keith at Tregenna
24th February 2014, 09:11 PM
The historic Culloden battlefield where soldiers fought for their country and lost their lives is under threat with a proposed housing development within 400 metres of the historic location.

Culloden battlefield was the location of the last pitched battle fought on British soil. It was where Bonnie Prince Charlie, the Young Pretender, and his Jacobite Army were defeated by government forces on 16 April 1746, ending his claim to the British throne and claiming more than 2,000 lives.

The development is currently being considered despite being rejected by the local authority Highland Council last year. But the Scottish Government has upheld an appeal by the developers, Inverness Properties.

The whole site is a burial ground for many soldiers from all the countries that make up the UK as well as other countries who perished there during that bloody battle and it should be treated as sacred ground in their memory.

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/alex-salmond-stop-the-proposed-development-of-homes-to-be-built-within-400-metres-of-culloden-battlefield

Keith at Tregenna
24th February 2014, 10:08 PM
Today, David Cameron has taken his Cabinet to Aberdeen, a symbolic move to highlight the importance of Scotland as part of the United Kingdom ahead of the Independence Referendum.

But although the Prime Minister is fast emerging as a fierce champion of keeping Scotland united with the rest of the country, the example of his ancestors, it seems, points in another direction.

For a branch of Mr Cameron's family tree claims descent from a family of nobles who were deeply involved in the brutal wars of independence, where Scotland forced back attacks from the English.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2566554/Camerons-ancestors-Scottish-kingmakers-PMs-links-medieval-Scots-fought-English-rule-revealed.html

gray_marian
25th February 2014, 12:08 AM
#38, Keith, I will be in the Culloden area tomorrow, so if weather permits will drop by. It has an eerie atmosphere that sends shivers down your spine, especially if there is a drop of Scottish blood running through your veins:hair_raising:

As to #39, Since I have Covenanters & Jacobites in my line, I won't hold David Cameron's ancestry against him:) Sure, if we go back far enough you find all sorts!!! That's why we should put the past behind us. We don't have to forget, but must move forward and live for the present....... with respect to Lou of course.

happy daze john in oz
25th February 2014, 05:11 AM
Ref. The ceding though. would maybe give me and English passport, a Scottish passport. I have an Australian Passport, and as born just over the border in Wales (according to my Mother) a Welsh Passport, if Wales goes the same way. So I will sit back in the knowledge at the worst happening I should at least have 4 passports. Also no doubt the EU will give another somewhere along the line, so that will be 5 passports. Maybe can sell to the highest bidding illegal immigrant who wants to change his abode. JS

John, if push comes to shove you could always get a boat to Manus island with all those passports you would be most welcome. But if the referendum says yes does that mean that some of the locals may then become refugees and will the wall be rebuilt to keep them in??

happy daze john in oz
25th February 2014, 05:15 AM
#38, Keith, I will be in the Culloden area tomorrow, so if weather permits will drop by. It has an eerie atmosphere that sends shivers down your spine, especially if there is a drop of Scottish blood running through your veins:hair_raising:

As to #39, Since I have Covenanters & Jacobites in my line, I won't hold David Cameron's ancestry against him:) Sure, if we go back far enough you find all sorts!!! That's why we should put the past behind us. We don't have to forget, but must move forward and live for the present....... with respect to Lou of course.

Marian, moving forawrd is the only way to go, you cannot revisit the past and that is what it would appear this guy is attempting to do.
As for the Norwegian model, she never won miss world any way so why is she so good??

j.sabourn
25th February 2014, 08:51 AM
#41... That would be a thing and start a precedence. Tell all these illegal immigrants passports can be obtained at Manus Island and see the illegal immigrants boats setting course for there. Wonder how the local inhabitants would like a foreign invasion of aliens on their shore, Sure they must be in the same stupid Club the rest of us seem to be in. Not in charge of our own borders as the Court of human Rights or whatever they call themselves says so. Would strongly suggest change Clubs. The wording on such treatys that some stupid politician signed years ago should be revised at the very least. Cheers JS

happy daze john in oz
26th February 2014, 05:12 AM
#41... That would be a thing and start a precedence. Tell all these illegal immigrants passports can be obtained at Manus Island and see the illegal immigrants boats setting course for there. Wonder how the local inhabitants would like a foreign invasion of aliens on their shore, Sure they must be in the same stupid Club the rest of us seem to be in. Not in charge of our own borders as the Court of human Rights or whatever they call themselves says so. Would strongly suggest change Clubs. The wording on such treatys that some stupid politician signed years ago should be revised at the very least. Cheers JS

The fact is John that Howard got it right when he said,' we will determin who comes to this country and by what means'.
Imagine trying to get into Japan or Dubai as an illegal, don't think so.

John Arton
26th February 2014, 07:52 AM
WE WANT OUR PALACE BACK
If Scotland votes for Independence then I demand that they give us back Holyrood Palace along with all its fixtures and fittings as it was the English King Charles 2nd and English labour who built the present palace using English money.....so give us it back!!!!!!!
Further
I went on the UN web site to check up on how maritime borders are determined out to a distance of 200 miles and as I stated before you draw a base line that follows the trend of the coastline at the land border and from that base line the Maritime border will run out to sea at an angle of 90 degrees to the base line. As the base line at the border on the North Sea side will run in approximately a NW-SE direction then the new maritime border will run out in a NE'ly direction until it meets the 200 mile limit or the Norwegian boundary, which ever is first. This puts many of Mr. Salmonds so called Scottish Oilfields back into English hands. The area from the 200 mile limit to the corresponding 200 mile Norwegian limit ownership of this will have to be decided by UN treaty.
rgds
JA

j.sabourn
26th February 2014, 08:02 AM
#44... Gillian Gillard said the same thing John, but did nothing about it. Whether you like the present PM or not he is doing what he said, and that is why a lot of people voted for him. It was my decision to vote for him on those grounds alone. I will never vote for a party the leader being an ex Union Official. That goes for the present incumbent. I am not a strong Liberal and do believe there is a place for Unions, however that is not leading a democratic government. To many balls up both here and in the UK. Their Ideology if they have any is not mine. They are mainly not honest people when they reach the dizzy heights of political power. JS

gray_marian
26th February 2014, 06:19 PM
#42, John, The reason Alex Salmond compares Scotland with Norway is that they, like Scotland, are a small country with oil reserves. They started a Sovereign Fund around 30 years ago, the money accrued within the first 10 years provided funding for social and infrastructure projects. I presume his argument is that he shall do this too. However since north sea oil is diminishing asset it would not have the same impact.

Ron B Manderson
26th February 2014, 07:38 PM
I see that nobody has asked.
How will the rest of uk be worse off if Scotland votes "yes"
If as some say Scotland gets loads of money from London, then surely England would be better Off.
so why are they so keen to get Scotland to vote NO
And where is the proof in any of the parties statements.
The mind boogles.
Ron the batcave

Keith Tindell
26th February 2014, 08:12 PM
The problem is we are listening to professional liars, ie ALL POLITICIANS, they all have their own agenda, so in the end the people of Scotland will decide, then we will begin to find out the truth KT

gray_marian
26th February 2014, 09:03 PM
#49, Keith, Just Lets hope it's a UNITED UK vote. I'm scunnered with all this hoo-ha already

Keith at Tregenna
26th February 2014, 10:16 PM
Historically it will and can not occur, the threat of all other powers becoming concerned is to close a danger to England. Not to far away from US - Alaska - Russia in the past etc.

K.

happy daze john in oz
27th February 2014, 05:41 AM
The people will decide, however the decission will be made no doubt on much false information put out by both sides in formation put out is for the benifit of the polis, not the public.

John Arton
27th February 2014, 08:12 AM
Marian
When Salmond talks about the Sovereign Fund in Norway he omits to mention that prior to the discovery of N. Sea Oil, it was already a pretty wealthy country with its natural resources of coal and ore plus its use of hydro electricity means it is/was not dependent upon oil and gas to generate electricity. It had and still has a decent sized ship building industry along with many high tech manufacturing plants. All of this meant that the oil and gas discoveries were a bonus for Norway.
Last time I looked Scotland and Norway have a very similar sized population yet when N.Sea oil was discovered the Scots were happy to be part of the U.K. and accept the huge government subsidies that enabled the exploitation of this resource to be drilled for and used.
Production is down by 8% again this year so revenues will be dropping.
Today it has been announced that RBS is now in a worse state than ever since the U.K. bailed it out. Pre-tax losses amount to 8.2 billion yet is still paying billions in bonus's. It looks like thousands more staff will loose their jobs adding to Scotlands unemployment which if they are independent the cost of which they will have to bear alone. Standard Life Insurance are also considering pulling out of Scotland should the yes vote win. So Salmond has to answer the question of how, with falling oil revenues he is going pay for all his grand social plans, still have free University places, prescriptions etc. whilst still having to pay back the billions that RBS owes the U.K. public who bailed it out after Fred the shed brought it to its knees. There is even talk of RBS needing a further bail out in the near future.
As someone has commentated perhaps the rest of the U.K. would be better off without Scotland (not a view I subscribe too) and leave the 5 million Scots to bear their share of the billions or possibly trillions of pounds of national debt that the U.K. managed to run up under Scottish finance ministers (not a very good thing to have on your C.V.)
rgds
JA

Bill Cameron
27th February 2014, 09:52 AM
I for one will not be voting yes in the referendum in Sept, I am a NO voter and will always will be. If by chance the yes vote wins, I will not panic and head for the border, will just sit and laugh at the yes crowd and say I told you so.

robpage
27th February 2014, 11:52 AM
Thinking about this , the cost of the ( third ) referendum will be around £14,000,000 , I just sincerely hope that this is totally paid for by the Scottish Parliament out of their existing funding

gray_marian
27th February 2014, 01:57 PM
#53, Ah John, My post 47 was in answer to Happy Daze John re his #42.....

#49, I am in complete agreement with you John regarding the wee numpty [A.Salmond] and do not dispute what you are saying.
Apart from your #45..... 'We want our palace back'...that may start another "Marian Civil War"and that won't do either of our BP's any good.:p
If the Earl of Hertford had not burned down and looted the previous Holyrood Palace during the "War of Rough Wooing" Instigated by King Henry V111 then he could have saved the English nation a few bob on having to rebuild it thereafter;)!!

gray_marian
27th February 2014, 01:58 PM
#53, Ah John, My post 47 was in answer to Happy Daze John re his #42.....

#49, I am in complete agreement with you John regarding the wee numpty [A.Salmond] and do not dispute what you are saying.
Apart from your #45..... 'We want our palace back'...that may start another "Marian Civil War"and that won't do either of our BP's any good.:p
If the Earl of Hertford had not burned down and looted the previous Holyrood Palace during the "War of Rough Wooing" Instigated by King Henry V111 then he could have saved the English nation a few bob on having to rebuild it thereafter;)!!

Ron B Manderson
27th February 2014, 05:30 PM
Help!!!!
I wish you all would write to the PM about this folly.
In the mail today they tell us that if we vote yes, We cant get EAST ENDERS on the telly.
For the love of god.
Russia is about to invade Kev and world hunger, And we won't get eastenders.
What a load of rubbish.
Have we grown up or not.
Ron the batcave

Ron B Manderson
27th February 2014, 05:31 PM
Help!!!!
I wish you all would write to the PM about this folly.
In the mail today they tell us that if we vote yes, We cant get EAST ENDERS on the telly.
For the love of god.
Russia is about to invade Kev and world hunger, And we won't get eastenders.
What a load of rubbish.
Thinking "in the playgroung I can hear kids sayin" If I don't get my way, you won't get to watch EAST ENDERS
Have we grown up or not.
Ron the batcave

gray_marian
27th February 2014, 05:37 PM
Now see what's happened!!.................. Both Ron and I have developed a stutter:)

happy daze john in oz
28th February 2014, 05:21 AM
Thinking about this , the cost of the ( third ) referendum will be around £14,000,000 , I just sincerely hope that this is totally paid for by the Scottish Parliament out of their existing funding

With funds from the British banks who prop up the Scotish ones??????

gray_marian
28th February 2014, 10:58 AM
Doc/Tony, I cannot read beyond #60 on this thread, page 7 beckons, but no can do!!!:confused:

gray_marian
28th February 2014, 11:02 AM
Cancel last request, got through to page 7 on reply thread:confused:........

robpage
28th February 2014, 01:30 PM
Salmon is having you censored , to get around it you need to type in the password Marian " Notdeepfried "