PDA

View Full Version : Billboards for illegals

Jim Brady
29th July 2013, 04:34 PM

These billboards can de seen driving around the boroughs of Barnet,Hounslow,Barking and Dagenham,Ealing, Brent and Redbridge.Leaflets,posters and messages in local newspapers will also be used to urge illegal immigrants to return home.They will feature a text number that they can message to to arrange a return.The boards warn "Go home or face arrest",they will be given advice,help with travel documents and free travel.The Government states that there are 200.000 illegals in the country,if they come forward they will not be banged up whilst being processed.It will be very interesting to see how many come forward,if any.
Regards.
Jim.B.

robpage
29th July 2013, 05:06 PM
I would enlarge the Border Agency's successors , and bang the lot up in a very spartan camp until they begged to go home . You can be fined 10,000 for each illegal you employ , make it 50,000 and compulsory , that will make the basic visa checks worth whilst , we are too soft

Ivan Cloherty
29th July 2013, 05:31 PM

.It will be very interesting to see how many come forward,if any.
Regards.
Jim.B.

Only those who want a cheap holiday in their own country Jim, and then they will be back under a different name, so that they can get another holiday. Those in power cannot see the futility of this campaign. Only heavy fines on employers will be a deterrent, but of course that may breach their yuman rites

happy daze john in oz
30th July 2013, 04:46 AM
Our feral gov here has done similar thing but in a rather stupid way. We suffer from illegals coming by boat from Indonesia. So the gov, in it's wisdom of course, tooth that is, put a full page add in national papers. Sad thing is those papers are not available in Indonesia, so how are the people smugglers supposed to read them??

alf corbyn
30th July 2013, 10:24 AM
make identity cards compulsory for all, with fingerprints and photo's (no burquas) full face and profile that would stop the lot. we had id's during the war and no one protested. i would think that today it would be simple to check fingerprints. if anyone was caught with fakes, shoot them on the spot. that will soon stop illegals.

Captain Kong
30th July 2013, 10:56 AM
Good one Alf.
Brian.

Jim Brady
30th July 2013, 12:03 PM
Anger over "illegals go home" ads.
The Home Office may face investigation over its pilot poster campaign targeting illegal immigrants.The Advertising Standards Authority received more than a dozen complaints about vans in six London boroughs that said "In the UK illegally ? Go home or face arrest"."Complainants find it harmful and offensive for its potential to raise racial tension and cause distress".I wonder who these complainants are???I like this part.It came as David Camerons spokesman yesterday declared the 10.000 poster campaign a success and said"My understanding is the pilot is working"
The pilot is working I wonder how many have come forward??? As Ivan said, for a free trip home.
Regards.
Jim.B.

Keith Tindell
30th July 2013, 01:01 PM
If you ever watch *Border Control* on the TV, they catch literally dozens of illegals every time they raid, chippies, takeaways etc, they then have trouble because they cannot find their passports (they have already posted them back to their country of origin), so many many times they are released, and told to report to the local police station weekly, which is a joke, because they abscond again. the only way is to lock them up, until they are fed up, and agree to go home of their own freewill . even the border control officers are despondent with the system. Vans and posters are as efficient as pi***** over the weather side, KT

Louis the Amigo
30th July 2013, 08:03 PM
Hi shipmates , How do they check up on you:? and can you choose where you are from? I fancy South America for a year, How much Will I get spending money, from our great government Where do you sign up????

Keith at Tregenna
30th July 2013, 08:20 PM
Bad enough here, slightest bit of a prob and Bill Boards / Stickers / Posters etc always get the blame in France it is always Ray.

As in Ray Bleu and when things go awry they always want to sack Ray ?

Our local press traffic reports: One man in Aylesbury gets knocked down 6 times a day. Guess he is really fed up ?

Why do they always want to prosecute Bill Stickers ?

K.

Ron Kendall
30th July 2013, 08:55 PM
I would imagine most illegals can neither read or speak English, so this idea is yet another costly waste of money. We already print all sorts of Council and Government leaflets in loads of languages, so why should any immigrants bother to learn our language? we also pay for interpreters at Court hearings etc, at great expense. However, in France, all leaflets are in FRENCH, if you need an interpreter, you pay for one, not the State, we should do the same here. It is not often I like anything French, but this approach sort of appeals to me!

robpage
30th July 2013, 09:03 PM
Maybe we should put them in cells with a bucket for a toilet that is never emptied , a box of rotten fish , screaming noises all day and night , petrol fumes , phlem all over the floor , you never know might make them homesick

Keith at Tregenna
30th July 2013, 09:06 PM
Right or wrongs: Certain more will come. Me and her indoors are happy with her chicken tikka massala and my Lamb Balti / Rogan Josh.

K.

Louis the Amigo
31st July 2013, 07:00 AM
Hi shipmates, poster on van for illegals, The government will soon employ a private company called Capita, to start removing over 150.000+ illegals, and over stayers and failed asylum seekers. The company will be payed by results only 40,000 { best guess } a year will be removed at the start, will take them years to sort out the back logg as there are many more people here who have bogus papers and bent I.D.s A con artist/crook was caught last year his firm, sold over 70,000+ bogus papers a year over 3 years he made a lot of money, he was just one of 7 companys doing the same thing

Captain Kong
31st July 2013, 09:59 AM
I have heard that a lot of Mosques print out new Passports and documents. as well as many other Services for their flock.
Brian.

Chris Allman
31st July 2013, 10:02 AM
This just a sop to the voters, they will never clear the backlog nor stop illegals entering the country, the whole thing is a joke. :mad:

Louis the Amigo
31st July 2013, 11:36 AM
Hi shipmates, Hi Chris Allman, you are right, some names who give money and Aid and jobs to Illegals !!! source The charity commision and the Government, The Co-operative have done for many years, argos, Amazon Asda B&Q B.T. Butlins little woods mother care G.U.S. and many more household names all support them the list is endless .

Jim Brady
31st July 2013, 12:00 PM
Louis if you have definite proof of a list of companies employing illegals you should pass that list to the government immediately!!!!
Regards.
Jim.B.

Ivan Cloherty
31st July 2013, 12:56 PM
The illegals will probably have more backing now, Doreen Lawrence is to be made a baroness with a seat in the house of Lords at 300 per day plus expenses, seems to have done quite well out of her son Stephen's death. I know he is currently referred to as innocent, but if I recall he was a member of a gang that were not too kind to others. I stand to be corrected

Louis the Amigo
31st July 2013, 02:13 PM
Hi shipmates. Hi jim brady, they had illegals working as cleaners in the house of commons, its common knowledge, more information see the B .i.D. webb site its a so called charity that trys to stop illegals being deported B.I.D. means Bail for immigration detainees . Some more names Waterstones books jamie olive,r nokia , next ,oxfam all support illegals its big business who like the cheap or free labour. Hi Ivan he was stabbed in the thigh, and did not seek medical help, so I read in a newspaper tragic accident ?

robpage
31st July 2013, 02:47 PM
It is illegal to employ someone who is not allowed to work in the UK. As an employer, you have a duty to check potential employees' documents, before you employ them, to ensure they have the right to work in the UK. This will enable you to establish a statutory (legal) excuse against having to pay a penalty if we find you are employing an illegal worker. You can find full details of the checking process in the guidance booklet for employers on the right side of this page.

To gain a statutory excuse, you must:

ask for and take copies of original, acceptable documents showing that the person is allowed to work before they start working for you, following the 3-step process in the guidance; and
if a person has a restriction on the type of work they can do and/or the hours they can work, make sure the job you give them does not break those conditions.
If a person has a time limit on their right to work, you will only keep your excuse if you repeat the document checks at least once every 12 months.

You will not have an excuse if you knowingly employ an illegal worker, even if you carry out the correct checks before or during their employment.

If you do not carry out these checks and are found employing an illegal worker, we will take tough action against you. You would be fined up to 10,000 for each illegal worker, or face up to 2 years in prison.

I would suggest that no one wants a 10,000 fine and / or two years in jail , and certainly all the big name employers carry those checks out , the fines are huge ! and the Border agency or its successors do impose them .

David Williams
31st July 2013, 02:58 PM
I do not think that it will make any difference in the least,
as I doubt very much that these "illegals" can read English.
Dave Williams

Jim Brady
31st July 2013, 03:34 PM
Don't underestimate the intelligence of these illegals on the contrary I would say most of them are very intelligent.They didn't all come in on the back of a wagon,they came in on student visas 6 month holiday visas etc but then went to ground.Just like the headlines in the paper today "From The Palace To The Slums In One Week".You may recall a young Indian man putting out the notice at Buckingham Palace to announce the birth of a new heir to the throne.Badir Azim is a footman at the palace the Home Office have refused to renew his visa so he has to vacate his plush Royal Mews apartment and return to the slums in India.He has a degree in hostpitality management from Edinburghs Napier Uni and has been earning 15.000pa plus board and lodgings.Whilst you can have sympathy with the lad on a personal basis he is still part of the problem so off he must go.
Regards.
Jim.B.

Ivan Cloherty
31st July 2013, 03:58 PM
. Hi Ivan he was stabbed in the thigh, and did not seek medical help, so I read in a newspaper tragic accident ?

Louis, there had been a lot of confrontations twixt coloured youths and white youths in the area, so accident is a generous description, the new Baroness reckoned her son was squeaky clean, aren't they all, when they become victims and all with very bright futures!. The politicians had to be seen to be doing something to appease the down trodden minorities, which was why various enquiries were held and a long running dramas ensued and police scapegoats pilloried. The same scope of attention would not have been carried out for an indigenous youth who suffered the same injury. Just my view

Louis the Amigo
31st July 2013, 05:41 PM
Hi shipmates, hi Ivan, Gang fights were part of inter city life {football matches were the means} in my time, Someone I knew would not miss a match, not because of the football but the trouble at the game . Now today if any person from any minority is attack is it now a serious crime, there are no GO areas in London and a few other places where it is not safe to wander at night. Hi Rob Page you are correct but the manpower shortage means the rules? only are apply to small business I.E a few takeways e.t.c The way they use this system is Agencys and gang bosses {farms} many food factorys/hotels on the night shift have been doing this for years. The fines are not collected in most cases as the owner will transfer on the business to another person if caught? very small chance!!! The big shops/companys are not the target or the household names. and would never get a call from the border agency with out a warning.

Keith at Tregenna
31st July 2013, 06:05 PM
For Louis my Amigo:

Multi - cultured Cardiff:

LINK: Cardiff - "Boom Town" and the legend of Tiger Bay - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4JoqEibg0I)

Home, roots - no worries.

IMPORTANT:

Know I earlier posted this elsewhere but add here quickly for Louis my Amigo and co. LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mz1hCdqf7Q

K.

robpage
31st July 2013, 06:25 PM
I was the Chief Engineer of a large factory Louis , we had tpo check that all our workers , temps , agency etc had teh correct Visas , they fine you regardless of size and some factories in this area have had not only fines but repeat visits , big firms are treated exactly the same as the Take Away

happy daze john in oz
1st August 2013, 04:09 AM
I have come to the long held conclusion that all polis are dumb clucks. Here our feral PM has done a deal with PNG to send all sick birds who arrive without a visa. Once there they will never be able to get into Oz he declared, this will stop the people smugglers they now have no product to sell.

But wait a minute, citizens of PNG are allowed to come to Oz without a visa. Spend one year in PNG and you can apply for citizenship, then you can come to Oz. If only the polis would read the script, most likely waiting for the movie to come out first.

Jim Brady
1st August 2013, 07:56 AM
How Quick Was That. I mentioned in my last post about the young Indian footman at Buckingham Palace having his visa revoked by the Home Office.That was him that was posting the notice of the Royal berth just a couple of weeks ago in the palace grounds.Did any of you see him on the 10 o'clock news last night,he is back in the slums of India already with his family.He has played it by the book but there are thousands like him that went to ground.What are they living on is what I would like to know,they must have an income from somewhere,maybe the easy touch British tax payer is supporting them !!!!.
Regards.
Jim.B.

cappy
1st August 2013, 08:17 AM
morning jim it looks like footman got boot:rolleyes:

vic mcclymont
1st August 2013, 09:04 AM
interesting comparison on how the UK and Russia deal with the problem of illegal immigrants.
In the UK we go softly softly, offer them a free flight home, if they decline they have thirty days to leave, in which time they can disappear.
In Russia they round them up, give them no choice, just deport them, which system should we use?

Interesting Jim's comment on how clever they are.
Apparently EU beggars living rough in London, know that they can only stay for 90 days, on the 89th day the leave the country and re-enter on the 91st starting the whole process over again.
Who are the mugs?
vic

cappy
1st August 2013, 09:28 AM
remember they don't like it up em captain mainwaring:p:p

Louis the Amigo
1st August 2013, 05:28 PM
Hi shipmates, hi rob page As posted on illegals three now on B.B.C. news webb site The B.B.C. allways copys me, ref fines most are a waste of the border agency time {They dont get payed} The Illegals are winning and making a joke out of us again!!!! I was speaking to two today from afganistan here on the run from joining the army or police force. We send our heroes to help them? and they get murder and they young men runaway to the U.K. cowards........

Jim Brady
2nd August 2013, 08:47 AM
These aren't illegals but if you want your blood pressure pumping up watch this,it just shows we that don't live in multicultural areas what it must be like for those that do.The TV show "How To Get A Council House" Channel 4 9pm last night.The area involved Tower Hamlets,There was not one white Housing Officer allocating the properties and applicants applying I would say was 99.9% foreign.One house up for grabs there was only one English/White person in the line up,she gave up and walked away she said "I've got no chance I'm English".Watch it on playback.
Another good show last nigh"Coming to the UK" Tonight 7.30 ITV. A look at the restictions being lifted on foreign workers.
Regards.
Jim.B.

I was in the newsagents yesterday I wasn't in the conversation but a guy said he was in Blackpool on Sunday and the border agency and the police were checking documents,guys working in arcades fareground etc,about 10 taken away.I wonder what will happen to them,will they be given bail and disappear again???

cappy
2nd August 2013, 10:20 AM
didn't see it jim but it would remind me of oz 50 years ago and before the nicks were full of skinned out brits the only difference there was all the work you could want and you could speak thelingo people were chasing you to work for themone jobi had was loading tractors with sacklothtrusses of grapes ie heaving them up onto the trailer ,,,,,wage at sea 20 per month wage inoz 20 per week hot work 7 inmorning till six at night but fit as a bleedin lop and hungry as a horse by the end of the day no bar for 14 miles but made up for it whenwe got there ......can just about lift a bunch of grapes now given time lol

Jim Brady
2nd August 2013, 11:09 AM
Border staff in "race bias" spot checks.
So it would appear that the Border Agency are physically doing something about rounding up illegals.UK Border Agency staff have been quizzing people on the London Underground.Black and Asian families have been targeted by border agency officials in spot checks for illegal immigrants it was claimed yesterday.A witness said "They appear to be stopping every non-white person".The Home Office spokesman said "We make no apology for enforcing our immigration laws". I think they should be listening to foreign speaking people and ask for their documents.
Regards.
Jim.B.

John Arton
2nd August 2013, 01:14 PM
Instead of driving around with a billboard telling illegals they will be found and deported,
why not
Have a big old van with a billboard attached inviting illegals in for tea/coffee/hashish so as their illegal status can be discussed, advice given to them on all the benefits etc they can claim, how to get citizenship etc. you name it we inform them.
Once the van if full of illegals all waiting to be heard.

nip out saying must goo for a pee

slam the doors and lock them all in.

drive to the coast and just keep driving but leap out just before van goes over the cliff.

this will deposit a van load of illegals on the beach where they made their illegal entry into the U.K. and after a set time they could be let out and put on a slow boat back to whence they came.

There is a bit of a catch to this solution but I will leave it up to your imagination to figure it out.
rgds
JA

Louis the Amigo
2nd August 2013, 04:28 PM
Hi shipmates. why not let The Capita company do its job ? and in a few short years we will have so many illegals here we wont be speaking english anymore.

Ivan Cloherty
2nd August 2013, 05:57 PM
Our new baroness, along with other labour Peers is complaining that the police are targeting ethnic minorities in their illegal immigrant campaign, what are they supposed to do, target the indigenous majority?

What makes these people tick, can they not see the stupidity of their remarks

robpage
2nd August 2013, 06:11 PM
If a Policeman or Immigration officer stopped me and asked for identity proof , i have no objection whatsoever , but I supported Identity cards , except that the concept the cards were to be in was easily copied by clever technology . We all have Numbers , Health service , passport , drivers licence , National Insurance , how difficulot would it be to have one number , I know it smacks of 1984 , but a single number on a data base , photo ID for adults , maybe a thumbprint or two , one number , hard to copy , iris recognition , a single plastic card . Have border agency men roam the streets asking for ID , then the 500,000 people not legally here would be rounded up , you need fear to make them go home , ID them and ship them back , but make the detention blocks hell ,

Louis the Amigo
2nd August 2013, 06:26 PM
Hi shipmates. I remember many trips to The U.S.A. we all had cards to go ashore, and that was years ago. No proper I.D. deport them next day anyone !!! all illegals from Afganistan all The young men put into jail, untill they are given to they government, to go into they army or policeforce !!! and we can bring all our troops {heroes} home to help the border agency. They have done they duty.

john gill
2nd August 2013, 07:31 PM
Our new baroness, along with other labour Peers is complaining that the police are targeting ethnic minorities in their illegal immigrant campaign, what are they supposed to do, target the indigenous majority?

What makes these people tick, can they not see the stupidity of their remarks

I wonder who the indigenous majority are.

robpage
2nd August 2013, 07:32 PM
Not us WASPs

Ivan Cloherty
2nd August 2013, 10:00 PM
I wonder who the indigenous majority are.

Well John, I know I am one of them! (and the rest of my family)