PDA

View Full Version : Double dip recession.

Jim Brady
25th July 2012, 09:21 AM
It has just been announced that we are in the worst double dip recession for 50 years.When is David Cameron going to realise that George Osbourne is taking the country to hell on a handcart. A couple of days ago I suggested a cut in VAT would give people more disposable income a Professor in economics has just been on the radio suggesting that this must happen. Cameron must act now and replace Osbourne before its to late,or maybe its already to late.
Regards.
Jim.B.

Tony Wilding
25th July 2012, 09:31 AM
dont think he will listen, he has allready said many times nothing will be changed,

john sutton
25th July 2012, 10:13 AM
maybe you should look at what is happening in the rest of europe.Spain is just introducing 21%vat we have 50% youth unemploment and and 25% overall.The Uk is the 9th worst unemployment in europe at 8.9% .Things are tough in the UK but the people who caused the uk mess are the ones who are stirring all the bad news up.
As a matter of interest how many of the shadow cabinet have ever had a real job as you and I had.I think you will find that they have only ever worked in politics as researchers etc.Next time you see ed balls speaking in parliment look in the row behind him and see 2 or 3 people making notes and passing them to whoever is sitting next to him.You wouldnt want that lot back.
john sutton

Jim Brady
25th July 2012, 10:32 AM
John,I have no intention of getting into an argument over politics I am merely reporting the facts on the state of the economy.What is happening in the rest of Europe is of no consequence to us in the UK.Notes are passed around Parliament by all parties i dont see any harm in that.
Regards.
Jim.B.

Captain Kong
25th July 2012, 11:12 AM
I think it is europe that is dragging us down as the euro zone is collapsing.
Every week they announce that we have to give the eurozone several Billion Pounds to bail out some failing country such as Greece, Italy and Spain.
If we had never gone into europe we could have been one of the top earning countries.
The sooner we get out the better, it is just a cess pit for our future.
Brian.

Jim Brady
25th July 2012, 11:34 AM
Brian,when I said what happens in the rest of Europe is of no consequence to us.What I was getting at is that Youth Unemployment in Spain is running at 50% whilst the UK Y.U. is currrently 22.2%.My grandson has just been to the Joke Centre (sorry Job Centre ) did'nt get an offer of a job never mind a job,so should he feel happy and glad that he is better off than the kid in Spain.
Regards.
Jim.B.

Captain Kong
25th July 2012, 11:44 AM
I can see what you mean jim, If your out of work it doesnt matter if it is 1% or 100%, you are still out of work.
But I cannot see things improving until we get out of europe.
Brian.

Jim Brady
25th July 2012, 12:00 PM
Brian.YOUTH UNEMPLOYMENT IS DESTROYING A GENERATION !!!!
Regards.
Jim.B.

Captain Kong
25th July 2012, 12:23 PM
That is true Jim, When I was a lad there were plenty of jobs and apprenticeships, my last year at school was spent going around with the rest of our class to different factories, and so on to give us an idea what kind of jobs there were and everyone had apprenticeships waiting for when we left.
At 15 I got a job as an apprentice with De Havilland, a few weeks later I was sacked in the morning and went to the job centre got a job at another engineering works to start the very next morning. There were loads of jobs.
BUT it is a different ball game now, There are no or very few apprentices. But again the Unions are a part to blame for the loss of apprenticeships.
At my mate Fred`s steel works, Stainless Steel Profiles, they took on two apprentices, it is a high tech job, the Union man came along and demanded that the apprentices should be paid the same wage as the skilled trades man.
His boss said` No problem`. He called the two apprentices into the Office in front of the Union Man and said `here`s your cards. you are finished, Now ask the Union man to find you another job.`
Those two lads were then unemployed. No future skills on big money.
It is a BIG problem soon there will be no skilled men to do any job. Then we will have a bigger problem.
Take these Olympics, supposed to be a boost for the economy. They have had over five years to sort things out.
Millions of Olympic goods pouring in from China. All the Uniforms , made in China, all the momentos and souvenirs all made in China. Most of the equipment all made in China. what a lovely boost to the economy, ... for China.
What a chance we had to manufacture all those goods, all the employment it would have given, all those job opportunities, for five years they have been to China ordering what they required. not a drop in the UK.
It should have been a crime to boost Britains image in the world by buying China made goods and services.
There could be all kinds of job opportunities if only manufacturing was done in the UK instead of China.
Brian

Jim Brady
25th July 2012, 01:04 PM
I have first hand experience of the same kid in work and out of work and believe me the difference is two extremes.The grandson I have just mentioned who had just been to the Job Centre did 2 years in college and out on site as apprentice joiner.He got a job and was leaving the house at 5.30 AM and working overtime at night if it was going,travelled to London for them working in Harrods and other places he was delighted and coming home with around 300 PW. it was a pleasure to see his face at the weekend.He took part of the top of his thumb off on an electric saw which he was operating without the guard (the company were aware of this, this was the practice for that job)spent a few days in hostpital and was back at work right away.Would not see a solicitor,did not want to rock the boat and stay in favour with the company.Money in his pocket buying clothes going into town clubbing it life was a dream.Couple of weeks later company short of orders,stopping match of which he was one of them.Now no work no money and no bloody hope!!!!you have never seen such a change in a kid I could cry.Has first part City and Guilds now he needs an employer to take him on for 12 months so he can get day release at college.He got a job from the CITB worked for this guy for a couple of days the guy said yes I'm happy with you I'l keep you on give me your bank details.My grandson asked the wages would you believe this 20 per day yes thats right 20 per day and it was costing the kid 6 per day bus fares.He packed his tools told this guy to stick it came home and did'nt even bother getting the 3 days pay he was owed. So dont anybody tell me about the youth of today believe me they are having it tough!!!!
Regards.
Jim.B.

Capt Bill Davies
25th July 2012, 01:35 PM
Listening to the mid day news on Radio 4. Understand that tomorrows threatened strike by the UK Border Agency has been called off. Makes sense!.

What I found remarkable was the delegate from the Union who goave the Union view was not a Scotsman!!!!

That's remarkable.........or progress?

Bill

Keith Tindell
25th July 2012, 01:44 PM
Hi Jim,
I think you raised a good point, re bus fares, surely when these kids are after jobs outside their area, and on minimum wages, there should be a system that they could get bus passes. We lash out money in hundreds of wasteful ways. We need to get this generation back to work and hold their heads up high. I still remember how i felt 60 years ago when i came home with a small pay packet, and gave my Mum housekeeping. KT

John Pruden
25th July 2012, 02:11 PM
what about kids that can't get public transport to work and they get stiffed by car insurance?

Louis the Amigo
25th July 2012, 03:56 PM
Hi shipmates what the papers/media say is not aways true, Rule by fear has been around a very long tme ,the greatest fortunes were made by people who bought shares when the stock/bond market was in deep do da!!! The so called double dip recission will hurt many people in the public services and many low payed workers around europe { The scapegoats} but most rich people and bankers and big businees will prosper and make more money Did you know today over 70% of all money is eletronic just numbers on a computor. Some of us on this forum have lived thro' very hard times and still here? so dont worry the bad days/ tough times dont last long I am sure most of us here can look after ourselfs an old saying one hand for the ship and one for yourself

Tony Wilding
25th July 2012, 04:28 PM
i FEEL VERY SORRY FOR THE YOUNGER GENERATION, THEY ARE GETTING INTO THE HABIT OF NOT WORKING , NOT THERE FAULT, 2 YEARS ON THE DOLE IS ENOUGH TO MAKE U GIVE UP, THEN THEY GET INTO BAD COMPANY, A FRIEND OF MINE GOT A TEMPORARY JOB IN THE ARGOS WHAREHOUSE 20 MILE DRIVE EACH WAY, 2 YEARS LATER HE IS STILL TEMPORARY, NO HOLIDAY PAY, NO OVERTIME PAY, NO CONTRACT, MANY A TIME HE HAS DRIVEN TO WORK TO BE TOLD WHEN HE ARRIVED THERE, NO WORK, GO HOME, OR HAS GONE TO WORK AND SENT HOME 3 HOURS LATER, DISGUSTING TREATMENT BY A BIG NATIONAL COMPANY, HE GOT A REGULAR JOB AS A CLEANER RECENTLY IN A STEEL FACTORS COMPANY, A REGULAR WAGE AND OVERTIME. NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY, ARGOS WOULD NEVER PHONE TO SAY DONT COME IN TODAY, AS FAR AS HIGH CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUNGSTERS , THE PROBLEM IS BOY RACERS HAVE DONE SO MANY CRAZY THINGS ITS MADE IT BAD FOR ALL YOUNG DRIVERS, THEY HAVE MORE ACCIDENTS. ALSO NO WORK WHILE IN THERE TEENS MAKES THEM BEHIND ON WORK EXPERIENCE, SO GLAD I DONT HAVE THAT WORRY NOW, CAMERON HAS NO IDEA HOW TO IMPROVE THINGS, AND ALL THE CHINESE CONTRACTS FOR THE BRITISH OLYMPICS ARE DISGUSTING, SOUVENIERS, UNIFORMS, THE OLYMPIC ORGANISERS NEED SHOOTING, ALL DONE ON THE CHEAP AND SOLD AT EXHORBITANT PRICES, THEY SAY UK WILL EARN A FORTUNE, HALF IS IN CHINA ALLREADY.:mad:

Ron B Manderson
25th July 2012, 04:45 PM
As Dad's army said.
"We re all doomed"
They don't care for the working class.
They all hace accountants and will not pay their taxwes or VAT.
Ron the batcave

Captain Kong
25th July 2012, 04:48 PM
Pink Floyd had it right,
"All in all , your just a-nother brick in the wall."
Cheers
Brian.

Louis the Amigo
25th July 2012, 05:14 PM
Hi shipmates the younger genaration? our children have never had it so good {no war} plenty of cheap chinese goods to buy cars are now cheap to buy if you have a job above min wage you can run one? My son was quote 1,600 for car insurance but online 600 the car insurance company are crooks, it is not about young boy drivers but car crash gangs who fake accidents who rob them big time !!! The honest hardworking young people foot the bill, How can any young person live on 63.50 jobseekers a pint of beer over 5 in the night clubs how can they pay rent and food? Good jobs are few and far between ? but with no heavy industry and no unions to improve the worker rights the boss has a big stick again ,many in work put up with very bad conditions, and low pay to keep any job this is now very common in the U.K. The Wheel has turned back to the old days of too much labour and too few jobs We Had The Pierhead jump in our history in the bad days any old rotting ship was a job.

Tony Wilding
25th July 2012, 05:41 PM
Dont know if u drive louis, but its a well known fact the younger drivers are the most lethal, they modify there cars, without telling the insurance company, that invalidates the insurance, all want to drive hot hatchbacks, speed limits are ignored, yesterday i was stopped at a red light waiting for oncoming traffic to clear to make a right turn, a teenager behind me in a fast car could not wait, overtook me from behind turned right in front of oncoming traffic and passed a keep left bollard on the wrong side, am afraid foot to the floorboards is how they drive, lots drive uninsured or with no licence, most car thefts are by teenagers, thats why that age group is penalised, , yes there are a few gangs crashing on purpose, but a minority. 7 out of 10 accidents are caused by drivers under 21. Ask any insurance company or the police, they get behind a wheel then show off to there friends,

Louis the Amigo
25th July 2012, 07:18 PM
Hi Tony Hi shipmates, I can drive passed my test 47 yrs ago drove aroung the local course in my car but due to blood pressure probelms and eye sight side effects I cant see much if get too stressed so dont drive today, The insurance companys dont know about that, so still have my full clean lincence !!! my sons and daughter drive me around they all passed test two in parts first time, all own new cars cash payed with wages from they jobs, no credit ,no accidents todate I also have free bus pass due to me beening an old sea dog but thats a perk which wont last much longer due to government cuts, Over the years have owned a few cars a B.M.W. a few fords british leyland and a couple of japenese cars no accidents I was a safe driver? never spill a drop drinking and driving? but the roads were better then less cars no potholes and no parking enforcers Most young drivers are very good and drive to a very high standard but a few are petty criminals or car bandits and full of bravado and drive with no tax no insurance no lincence we had them years ago the same type.

Tony Wilding
25th July 2012, 07:42 PM
hi Louis, sorry to hear that, not all are bad, my 2 sons are both younger drivers, accident free , never drink and drive, but the few yobs that break all the rules have inflated the insurance costs, a youngster who has just past his test driving a hot hatchback is like a Kamikazi Pilot, they cant control them, anyone can drive fast, but not all safely. the system is wrong now, should have to start on low powered cars for the first couple of years, even a one liter car now does 80 mph.

vic mcclymont
25th July 2012, 07:56 PM
Pat of the problem is the way that kids are taught to drive by the instructors.
When my eldest son was learning to drive and being taught by an instructor for most of the time, on the few occasions that I took him out, as soon as the road permitted he would increase speed to the maximum allowable. He didn't take into account weather conditions such rain or damp roads.
When questioned he replied that's what I am taught.
I had a few words with the instructor and was more or less told that today that kids are taught to ignore road conditions and to drive as quick as possible, same when braking they do not use the gears.
So don't blame the kids, its the way that they are taught.

Louis the Amigo
26th July 2012, 04:45 AM
Hi shipmates, Hi Vic ,Hi Tony, Driving instructors some are very good like the A A or B.S.M. but are not cheap, but you learn to drive the right way a worth while life skill, but they are plenty of cowboys in the game who promise after a few cheap lessons you will pass your test and be on the road? Many younger people take this route due to cost of lessons and lack of knowlege? These are the ones who have the most accidents ? because any skill must be learned overtime to become expert. But very few 1st time drivers today would have a high power car, the insurance for most would be beyond they pocket, gone are the days when you could add them on to your policy? not allowed !!! But what parent would allow any new driver17yr or 18yrs behind the wheel of a super car? thats plain stupid.

happy daze john in oz
26th July 2012, 06:04 AM
....What I found remarkable was the delegate from the Union who goave the Union view was not a Scotsman!!!!

No mate, most of them guys are now here in Oz causing havock here when they can.

happy daze john in oz
26th July 2012, 06:11 AM
The problems currently in the UK are not the makings of the current gov, they go back at least ten years. Blair was very good at foreing policy, maybe one of the worlds best at the time. But he took his eye off the ball and let Brown run it all. Run it into the ground that is. The general problems in Europe are not because they are in a union, but rather the common currency. Too many less wealthy countries being propped up by the richer ones.
But here is a bit of info for you thta may sound odd. In Cambodia on my last cruise we went to an area where there are a number of factories. Two of them, the biggest oif their type in the world, make clothing. All the clothing is badged 'Made in China'. Why you ask?
The factory is Chinese owned, as is the road they built between the factory and the port, but they are outsourcing the manufacturing of clothing to Cambnodia as the wages there are lower.
Read areport today that said UK does not need the EU, it exports more to non union countries, so the time may be near when you may see the EU sshackles drop, I do hope so.

Les Woodard
26th July 2012, 07:00 AM
Just a little bit of trivia from the past. Just after the war Japan renamed a place USA so that they could produce goods made in USA as products that where made in U.S.A. where sort after so it is not anything new that another country will abuse others to garner more exports. Here in Oz the capatalists have for years been bleating about the cost of hiring Aussie workers compared to which ever country that has cheap labour at that time. As I say Japan was highlighted as having cheaper labour than us before they to where paying more than here and so it has progressed from one *** country to another and in the future we will end up with the cheapest labour market but no bloody industry to produce anything.

john sutton
26th July 2012, 07:34 AM
japan also named a place scotland so they could label their whisky made in scotland.Old timers might remember their shipmate crawling round the floor,blind, after a session on that particular beverage.
john sutton

Capt Bill Davies
26th July 2012, 07:45 AM
Well, there is a flip side to that coin. Japan has been a major stockholder in several of the largest 'upmarket' distilleries in Scotland since the 70s. Certain Suntory 'blends' are in fact the real ting.

Bill

Tony Wilding
26th July 2012, 08:56 AM
i cannot believe a driving instructor teaches people to drive at the maximum allowable speed if they are in an area where its allowed, you are saying if they are on a motorway they have to do 70 mph, ? that instructor needs to read his highway code and take another test.

Captain Kong
26th July 2012, 09:00 AM
No recession for some..................on google news
Disgraced Barclays chief Jerry del Missier banks 9m payoff
The Independent - ‎34 minutes ago‎

Barclays was engulfed in scandal again last night after reports emerged of an 8.75m payoff to the most senior executive to authorise the false submission of Libor interest rates.
Brian

Louis the Amigo
26th July 2012, 09:03 AM
Hi Shipmates, Hi Captain bill my take on "Whisky" afer a few large ones with my old shipmate laurie 87yrs I dont care what country it came from or if is made in Japan it all works, just the same do you get a better hang-over with the real thing? But a glass of the real vintage single malt cant be faked by anyone !!! it has to be "Scottish" expensive and is worth every penny. But never drink and drive

john sutton
26th July 2012, 02:23 PM
you wouldnt want to drink the stuff in the 50,s
john sutton

Neville Roberts
26th July 2012, 03:21 PM
Sounds as if the UK is going the same way as the US, bloody lot of thieves and greedy companies that export the labor too foreign countries .its an open fact that polical influence can be bought by lobbyists donating too thier interests.and silly me I thought that was bribery.I,m just glad too have my kids in good positions but the grandkids are the ones that will suffer.you should be over here listening too the parties slinging mud and lies at each other . because there are too many stupid yanks waiting till the last minute to decide who they like best . I have always been a democrat .as in labor and will vote for the party . sad to say they are much the same now . and the rich get richer .so goes our world, we had the best of times .and I look back and say Ive had a magical life .after growing up in war torn Liverpool , and traveling in the merch., then emigrating and living in diferent places . oh gee I,m still looking over the next hill , but they are getting harder too climb. maybye we,ll settle down one day .

Dennis McGuckin
26th July 2012, 03:47 PM
Hi Louis.
I think Jamisons is still the real thing.
Havent had a drop of whiskey in years, but used to enjoy the odd glass of Irish.
Could never stand Scotch after drinking a whole bottle once when home on leave.
Still cant take the smell of it.
Funny I did the same thing with rum more than once, but can still handle the odd glass.
Den.

Capt Bill Davies
26th July 2012, 04:01 PM
Hi Louis,

I mentioned my favourite some posts ago and nobody seemed to recognise what I was referring to and that was 'Russian Tit'. I am sure Dennis McGuckin will get this one.

Brgds

Bill

happy daze john in oz
27th July 2012, 06:05 AM
i cannot believe a driving instructor teaches people to drive at the maximum allowable speed if they are in an area where its allowed, you are saying if they are on a motorway they have to do 70 mph, ? that instructor needs to read his highway code and take another test.

I was taughtto drive by a police driving instructor. Couple of things to remember. Check your speedo and rear view mirror every seven seconds, comes very easy after time. Speed limits are just that maximums and not mandatory. You drive to conditiond not speed limits.

Louis the Amigo
27th July 2012, 06:41 AM
Hi Shipmates' Hi Happy John in oz, Dont know how it works in Aussie but over here a few years back many people with a basic driving licence became instructors after fees payed ? I know two one use to cut down trees for a living? and the other was a snooker player/con artist , they both done well The longer it took for pupils to learn the better - more cash one hour leason soon mount up he use to talk to them about anything ? to not use the car,He did not have any exams from the D.S.A. now gone? but a few notes in the right hands and job done, I would not use anyone like that for my children to learn but only use The A.A. they are the best all vetted, and must pass all exams' before they are allowed to teach a pupil, The better driving the less accidents.

Captain Kong
27th July 2012, 08:29 AM
I had a mate , now deceased, who had a driving school, he was always worn out,
The young lady pupils would offer themselves for a driving lesson. He worked hard at it, but in the end his wife was getting suspicious, no money coming in and he was always too tired in bed. She kicked him out in the end.
Cheers
Brian

john sutton
27th July 2012, 08:47 AM
I,ll tell you how I got my driving licence.Years ago I lived in Alberta and on Jan 1 1958 I took a test.I failed miserably as firstly the examiner couldnt get into the car as it was a borrowed MGA and the doorpull was on the inside .secondly I had been at a party until 4am and was hungover and probably stunk of booze and thirdly when he gave the instruction to turn left I did so but drove down the wrong side of the road until he corrected me.Obviously I failed miserably but as all my pals on the rigs had cars I bought one and drove around for two years sans licence.It was a wild part of canada and I was probably in the majority.
I returned to the UK ostensibly for the summer and needed a british driving licence so I applied for a "visitor to GB" licence and
on the strength of my entrance stamp on my passport I got one.The bxxstards checked on me but by the time I got a visit from plod I was working in germany selling cars to american troops.My boss insisted that I became legal so I applied for an international license which they gave me(I still have it)on the strength of my british licence which unknown to them was not valid.After 2 years in germany I returned to the UK and drove on my international licence for a year.
I then got a job with an oil company as a rep and they insisted that I got a proper licence so I took one lesson to familiarise myself with uk rules and took a test.
By this time I had been dring fo 4 years so it was easy.
That how I got my licence
john sutton

Louis the Amigo
27th July 2012, 10:29 AM
Hi Shipmates Hi Captain Kong, I work in a place who used mini buses, drivers' on top money to collect old people, all the females' drivers in the 20 to 40 age range had blonde hair/blue eyes They all had to pass driving test? But they were allways haveing minor accidents hitting the kerb on corners, and they could not reverse to save they lifes, do you think the test was fixed? One 20yr young girl did not have any driving licence, but drove a mini bus for over six months before they found out.

Tony Wilding
27th July 2012, 11:02 AM
when i was in India 4 years ago it was easy to buy a driving license for 1000 rupees, just over 12.:th_thth5952deef:

john sutton
27th July 2012, 02:23 PM
In 1960 I spent the summer in london.My pal had a dirty book shop in Soho.His first car was an old Rolls(pre war).Being a bit of a posuer he took it to Jack Barclays for a service and when he went to pick it up they hadnt touched it.Apparently someone had put a v8 engine out of a ford pilot in the rolls.He decided to get a driving licence and one of his shady friends knew a bent examiner who would pass him in exchange for a tenner.He took his test and at the end of it the examiner gave him back his money as he was just too bad ,even with a bribe to pass.
john sutton

Captain Kong
27th July 2012, 02:31 PM
In Boltonistan I have heard of cases where there is a professional exam driver who will sit the driving test.
They all have the same name and all look the same. There are a lot of cases of all kinds of car or driving frauds going on.

Les Woodard
27th July 2012, 04:11 PM
Could see that happening with the women in their *****'s because how the hell could the examiner tell what it was under that rig.

Ivan Cloherty
27th July 2012, 06:44 PM
What happens if you get mugged by a woman in a ***** and they hold an identity parade, how does that work? :mad:

John Pruden
27th July 2012, 07:39 PM
ivan you have got to make sure it is a woman first thats how men are getting in here???jp

Les Woodard
27th July 2012, 10:41 PM
Ivan I would like to know how you can tell that it is a woman in the first place. They would have poofs and cross dressers as well.

Louis the Amigo
28th July 2012, 09:00 AM
Hi shipmates, Hi Captain Kong that scam has been done all around the U.K. the charge was 500 everytime the main person behind this rackett was a taxi driver in Cardiff you want to have a spare licence{ bogus} in a common name asian or british if you are caught driveing too fast /drinking or drugs many have used use the lincence, to open up bank account/credit cards and many other frauds . Les A person ? who wears a ***** has been doing jewllery shops around europe,for years switching rings e.t.c and is on C.C.T.V. in many countries {still uncaught} has stolen over est 800.000+ todate

Tony Wilding
28th July 2012, 09:29 AM
Where can i buy a ***** ?

Captain Kong
28th July 2012, 09:32 AM
Plenty of Bhurka and Niquab shops in Boltonistan, any colour you want as long as it is Black.
Es Salaam
Brian al Tabnab

Tony Wilding
28th July 2012, 04:30 PM
surely at Immigration at Airports they have to show there faces, ?

Captain Kong
28th July 2012, 04:36 PM
One of the terrorists behind the 7/7 London Bombings dressed up in full outfit and used his sisters Passport and got through Heathrow to Pakistan.
It is too PC to ask them to remove the Niquab and show their faces. It may upset them.
TRUE.
Brian

Jim Brady
28th July 2012, 05:44 PM
I know one of them travelled from London to Birminghan dressed in the gear complete with handbag!!!
Regards.
Jim.B.

Capt Bill Davies
29th July 2012, 12:58 PM
Brian,

There is an excellent programme presently being aired on BBC 4 re the ****** integration into present day Spain.
It is worth listening to.

Brgds

Bill

happy daze john in oz
30th July 2012, 06:58 AM
Here in Oz those wearing a burqa may have a private meeting with bank officials if they request. Mortor cyclist must take off their helmet in a bank but a moslem woman can keep her indentity a secret.

Les Woodard
30th July 2012, 07:26 AM
Maybe if you where to see them without the ***** you would wish that they had kept it on.

Captain Kong
30th July 2012, 07:47 AM
The Niquab [ veil ] should be compulsory for all Men and Women of that particular religion, They are all bleddy ugly.

Jim Brady
30th July 2012, 09:24 AM
I see the heads of industry etc are now saying that we are heading for a Treble Dip Recession,urgent action required.
Regards.
Jim.B.

Tony Wilding
30th July 2012, 08:07 PM
WE ARE DOOMED, :Seeya:

John Pruden
30th July 2012, 08:26 PM
if anyone went into a shop with a hoodie on they could be refused entry yet a woman dressed up as a darlek looking through a letter box gets served???? welcome to the UK:pjp