PDA

View Full Version : Email Tracker

Doc Vernon
28th February 2011, 02:48 AM
Hi to ALL
Thought this may be of some interest to you!
I sure read it and its ful of good advice!
Cheers..

happy daze john in oz
28th February 2011, 05:05 AM
Excellent advice mate.

Ivan Cloherty
28th February 2011, 08:22 AM
It is good advice

I would add

Don't send empty envelopes back, always put something in, even if its a piece of newspaper or baked beans label, they can always tell if the envelope is empty and can reject it.

Also another one is on the change of address form they always send, put "their" name and address on the form,( make sure there are no reference numbers that can be traced back to you) that way they get their own rubbish back, as the computer operators are too busy to notice or reading a book to notice its their address. My junk mail has fallen considerably since instituting this system.

Many others no doubt will have advice, always return the envelopes, even those that require "correct postage" but don't put any stamps on, they then have to pay and it keeps our costs down

This is going to be an interesting post!, if you'll pardon the pun

Regards

Ivan

happy daze john in oz
1st March 2011, 05:36 AM
Speaking of returning enevlopes brings to mind another subject bit out of left field but worth a mention. If by chance you need to write to your local M.P. or local councillor do not put a stamp on the envelope. Simply write' Reply Paid' before their name and they will have to pay the postage. They get a postal allowance which comes from the taxes we pay to employ them.

Michael Lawrence
11th March 2011, 09:52 AM
Thanks very much Vernon. Have sent it on to 2 blokes I worked with who keep sending me the 'sob stories etc.,'. Hopefully will now stop.:p;):D

Neil Morton
11th March 2011, 11:02 PM
Thanks Vernon those phone calls drive us nuts,now we can get some of our own back.:mad:

happy daze john in oz
12th March 2011, 05:18 AM
Be like me mate, silent number and on thr gov 'do not call register'. Never get calls from any of the call centres.Which is just as well as my 'Indian' accent is terrible.