Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: my vanishing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: my vanishing

I always demand a copy of my diagnosis and treatment required, and get it. The Hospital always sends one to my Doctor, who I do not know.
    I also demand a DVD of my operations. So far I have Two, I can now do a tour of my innards, around my Kidneys, Liver, Pancreas and so on. very interesting.
    Cheers
    Brian.

2. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Likes robpage, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Please don't put it on YouTube Life's too Short !!!!
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You may like to see it Rob,
    "A trip around my guts".
    Cheers
    Brian

5. Likes N/A, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Brian 2 weeks ago went in for a biopsy they flooded my lungs drowned me expanded the lungs the camera and other tools down my throat biopsy taken I was bad for days after so results this Thursday I was in the other day over the cysts in a private area I must say I had the nurses laughing I told them not to be embarrast and said I bet you will batter your husband when you get home even the consultant couldn't move for laughing anyway he said he did not want to do the opp it was to risky for me a simple opp but the complications it might bring was too much for me to take anyway its rob we have to get working again so come on rob fight every day mate.. jp

7. Thanks Captain Kong, Doc Vernon, robpage thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have oin site read over the years of some very sacry stories about the UK NHS. Sad when you consider that when introduced in about 1948 it was a considered one of the very best.

As a young lad had a number of small ops in UK hospitals at a time when for an appendix op you were kept in for two weeks.

Here in Oz I can have a blood test in the morning and get the result next morning from my GP. Biopsy in a day, X Ray at the time of it being taken, given to me to take to GP. Why does it take so long in UK?
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There are far too many immigrants, Health Tourists, and many other NONE PAYERS coming into this country. The NHS was not designed to treat all those extra people, So that is why there is always a queue.
    Last time I was in hospital for a few days I was the only Englishman on the ward of ten, all the others from the Khyber regions kept me awake all night chanting the co,ran, All those beds occupied meant that people who had worked and paid in were on a waiting list. while the None Payers were being treated, These animals didn't know how to use the toilets, they crapped on the cistern, the seat and the floor. They were disgusting.
    It was the Second time I have had to sign myself out without proper treatment,
    Brian

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I fail to understand why foreigners are treated for free under the NHS, unless they have a reciprocal agreement with the patients country of residence. When I and my wife have been back have been charged the full amount for prescriptons and GPs visits. Even though we both have NHI numbers and British pensioners cards. The whole lot is a big con, I for one am not going to argue with a dr. with a turnip on his head. Come to Australia and pay the Doctor unless you have an agreement with the reciprocal country, which is how it should be, so why dont the UK revert to the practices of other countries. Your Parliament was really close to extinction before the Brexit out. You came very close in ceasing to exist. If the Parliament cant change this ruling in the next few years they will have no cause to be in power. JWS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 26th July 2016 at 10:55 AM.

11. Thanks robpage thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The NHS pays £64000 A DAY, on translators, which is crazy, if you cannot speak the lingo anywhere else in the world you have to take a friend who does, or pay for the translator. Surely if adopted here that would be fair?, is EVERYTHING run by bloody idiots in this country ? kt

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Apparently so Keith but you must make allowances for their age and naivity. Plus I suppose they weren't taught the Alphabet and didn't learn their tables. Mind some of them have degrees in higher knowledge even if they are in gardening. JWS

14. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If you are working in Britain you have to pay for a Prescription, I think it is around £8 and a bit. for each Item.
    I was in the Pharmacy in the hospital and two ex Residents of the Khyber regions were in front, a young English lady was being served, they charged her over £32 for a prescription and 3 medications. The `invaders` were next, he got a BIG bag of many medications, the Lady said "are you an Asylum Seeker?" he looked at his mate and his mate said `Yes`, . No charge.
    Brian

16. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast